News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Oh, they are? Well then I'll look into that, thanks!

Trainer Ave

Yeah blue rescue team is a ds game but red rescue team is not why they did that i do not know.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on September 29, 2016, 06:21:40 AMYeah blue rescue team is a ds game but red rescue team is not why they did that i do not know.
I think it was at the very end of the GBA's life cycle and the beginning of the DS's.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 29, 2016, 07:15:55 AMI'd get red because it's cheaper.
I'd get blue because the music sounds better and you get a whole extra screen :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Yeah, by time of release the DS had been out for over two years. And GBA games look better on Wii U than DS games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 30, 2016, 11:42:02 PMYeah, by time of release the DS had been out for over two years. And GBA games look better on Wii U than DS games.
This too, like playing DS on Wii U is fine unless everything happens on the gamepad.  I'd rather have the big screen
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

DS games on Wii U would be great if they only allowed you to display the touch screen on the TV. Unfortunately, you can't display only the touch screen on the TV, so any game where the touch screen has the action (including PMD) ends up feeling awkward.

It's also worth noting that the DS version has nearly identical graphics and sound to the GBA version.

mikey

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks apply too unfortunately.  Otherwise I'd totally buy the extraneous copies :C
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Well, you can't exactly touch the touch screen when it's on the TV.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 01, 2016, 11:30:12 AMWell, you can't exactly touch the touch screen when it's on the TV.

Thank you for this marvelous insight but things on the touch screen can still be controlled with the buttons

mikey

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 01, 2016, 11:30:12 AMWell, you can't exactly touch the touch screen when it's on the TV.
you can still touch the game pad though.  Even showing both screens on the TV would be better than showing the touch screen on the game pad and some useless info on the TV
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Oh... you're talking about showing both screens on the GamePad, but only the touch screen on the TV?

mikey

no
showing the touch screen only on both the TV and the game pad
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Haha. Mario Kart. Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Black, White, HeartGold, SoulSilver. Various other games.

How about showing the touch screen on the gamepad and the top screen on the TV?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server