News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Next Official Arrangement Project! -Poll closed-

Started by DonValentino, July 04, 2015, 01:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game should be featured in the next Arrangement Project?

Xenoblade Chronicles
8 (16.7%)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
4 (8.3%)
Kirby Super Star Ultra
6 (12.5%)
Mario Kart 8
11 (22.9%)
Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
11 (22.9%)
Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver
7 (14.6%)
Star Fox 64
2 (4.2%)
Earthbound Beginnings
4 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy IX
4 (8.3%)
Mega Man X5
1 (2.1%)
Kirby's Epic Yarn
9 (18.8%)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
10 (20.8%)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
12 (25%)
Sonic and the Black Knight
5 (10.4%)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
18 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: July 16, 2015, 11:04:06 AM

DonValentino

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: DonValentino on July 06, 2015, 02:51:03 AMAdded. Only one left, gogogo!

may I point out that you called it new super mario bros, which is a completely different game from new super mario bros WII!  even if they are sequels.  no offense, but could you kindly change it?
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

DonValentino

videogaminglegodude

Latios212

Hm actually Kirby is pretty well represented so I'll nominate Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

DonValentino

Maelstrom

Quote from: Latios212 on July 06, 2015, 07:52:08 AMHm actually Kirby is pretty well represented so I'll nominate Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver.
Nooooo....
Not Pokermanz...

edit: I'm going to be a little upset if this turns into a "pokemon beats all" like the replacement project voting did.

Sebastian

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 06, 2015, 07:58:32 AMNooooo....
Not Pokermanz...

edit: I'm going to be a little upset if this turns into a "pokemon beats all" like the replacement project voting did.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I love kirby return to dreamland!!!!!

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 06, 2015, 08:01:58 AMWhen do we start voting?

When all the votes are in.  my question is, how does the voting work.  I know you get 3 votes, but can you vote for you own topic?  can you vote for a topic more than once?  and how do you cast your vote in the first place?!?!?!  I feel like the only guy here who is a nintendo newbie and not a nintendo nocturne or whatever rank everyone seems to be at right now except me.

Maelstrom

Calm down. There will be a poll at the top of the page when it's ready. Note that you cannot vote while using tapatalk.

Olimar12345

If we're still in need of another nomination, I'd suggest Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

If it's like other voting systems that I've seen here, you check any 3 games. These can include your own, but it is not possible to vote for the same game more than once. The poll has already been created, Don just needs to open it. And since Olimar just posted the last video game, it will be opened when Don next looks at this topic. :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

DonValentino

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 06, 2015, 08:34:54 AMIf it's like other voting systems that I've seen here, you check any 3 games. These can include your own, but it is not possible to vote for the same game more than once. The poll has already been created, Don just needs to open it. And since Olimar just posted the last video game, it will be opened when Don next looks at this topic. :)

Indeed, that's how voting will be. However, I'd suggest waiting a little longer to open the poll to give to the people who made the old nominations enough time to reconsider their choices if they want. If there are no changes in a while, it should be open soon enough though!

Sebastian