Main Menu

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

Started by SlowPokemon, July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I guess Yugi to avoid an insta.

Unless we're all OK with a Mael lynch

Brawler4Ever

Talking to Jub in chat. His argument that Maelstrom is a wolf is much stronger than mine that Mashi is a wolf. So I'm going with his. If that costs the humans the game, oh well. At least I'll have a good laugh about it. ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

I'm curious to see if Jub is telling the truth. So I'm fine with an insta against Maelstrom. (Sorry Maelstrom)

Maelstrom

Uhhhhh.......
I forgive you?
(This is kind of sudden)

Dude

Well let's see what happens.

Mael

Olimar12345

Since we're in the limbo between phases (you alive, slow?) I have come back from the grave as a ghost to say hi
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

That's what you call a real necrobump.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 08, 2015, 07:16:57 PMI apologize for the late phase ending. However, the 9:00 PM is actually the more convenient time for me (tonight was a fluke) and as such, the phase will be roughly 47 hours instead of 48, unless anyone has any objections.

I look back at this an just laugh. I don't think a single phase has ended on time since before this. : /

THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brawler4Ever

*grabs shotgun*

Ain't nobody got time for zombies.

mikey

well if we're doing this...
RIP pepperoni
unmotivated

Dudeman

i regret nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Sorry guys, I kinda hit a bout of depression because of irl stuff and wasn't motivated to do anything at all.

Day is over, and since I already received the PMs, night is also over.

Night Five is over. Jub3r7 is dead. It is now Day Five. Day Five will end on Monday, July 20, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST.

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. Brawler4Ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby Yugi
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Brawler4Ever

DANG IT. I was hoping the game was over. I wanted to end it with a bang. -_-

Okay.

Dude hasn't signed in since the 16th. He might have sent in the pm right after he voted for Maelstrom with the insta. Pretty sure Slow would accept that.
Yugi hasn't been on since the 14th, so that's highly doubtful.

But I'm still betting on Mashi. I only voted for Maelstrom because Jub felt human to me. But now he's dead. So I'm going back to my original suspicion.
Mashi and I are the only ones that knew that Jub was the Seer. However, Jub was roleblocked when BDS and dudeman died. So he was afraid that somebody knew that he was the Seer. He trusted both of us with this information (sorry Dude and Yugi).
Jub told me all of this before I changed my vote to Maelstrom. That's why I decided to trust Jub; his story made sense. He felt human to me. However, Jub only trusted Mashi due to intuition; Jub never Seered Mashi. To be fair, he didn't Seer me either. He felt that it would be better to share his secret in case they were still on to him. If I'm not mistaken, he was going to See Dude during the Night, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

I would vote for Mashi right now, but I'm going to hold off. I don't want the game to be lost due to a hasty decision. Anyone else have anything to say?

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2015, 11:52:20 AMSorry guys, I kinda hit a bout of depression because of irl stuff and wasn't motivated to do anything at all.
:-\

Mashi

For future reference, SlowPokemon, Night Phases shouldn't be skipped, since there still might be public or private plans that are made in that interval.  I hope your life starts getting better though. :(

Yugi:
Date Registered: February 27, 2012, 02:00:07 AMLocal Time:July 19, 2015, 08:02:39 AMLast Active: July 14, 2015, 02:16:40 AM

Impossible for him to have sent a Night action.

Dude:
Date Registered: February 22, 2008, 10:24:04 AMLocal Time:July 18, 2015, 06:03:25 PMLast Active: July 16, 2015, 07:35:39 PM

Dude doesn't come across to me to have made the Night kill.

Brawler4Ever

Because he's been tunneling me all game with a suspicion that's complete nonsense.  I probably should have realised this before, but oh well.