News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

General Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, July 10, 2015, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Mole

Okay forget what you're doing and watch this (unless you're at work, pls don't get fired over this)
You don't have to enjoy PM to enjoy this. Best smash vid I've seen in a long time

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Tobbeh99

Y I saw that one. Those Pit arrow loops/rains are so fucking flashy!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Have you guys seen this guys Smash songs?? He makes smash parody songs out of disney (and other songs also) songs! Really hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb6ggCNpMnqJUwGXKPTUJO7RtiyOpJ8Y8
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DS

Oh my gosh I spent way too much time looking through that playlist XD 3great5me

EFitTrainr

I've gotten hella competitive in Sm4sh

My good characters:
Kirby
Dr. Mario
Robin

My mains:
Ness

Top god tier main too op:
Link

...In actuality, Link's airgame is shit and any sort of skill I have with him comes from the fact that I know him inside and out.
I've got the timing/frame data on his arrows down, and the best thing ever is sniping an opponent trying to make a recovery.

Air-Sla-UGH!
Air-Sla-UGH!
This game's winner is... LINK
I like food.

mikey

I've started playing ganon and it makes me feel bad inside
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I was playing randos with my university's Sm4sh group and I got Cloud, and there was a Robin and a Ganon. We were the last three still standing, and I hit both of them with a limit break neutral B which launched them a decent distance, and the Ganon decided to Side-B back to the stage just as I hit the Robin with a Sword Beam, so he connected with Ganon right by the ledge...
But it was too late.
I like food.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Apparently we're going to set up weekly tournaments here in my college, and maybe probably stream them. The best guy we've got on campus is ranked 8th in Pittsburgh, but, to put that into perspective, the #1 guy in Pittsburgh is ranked 49th worldwide. I'll probably attempt and miserably fail.

EFitTrainr

Send me the stream link if that happens. I love watching Smash tourneys.
I like food.

Maelstrom

I may not, just because I don't want to embarrass myself.

EFitTrainr

Aw. I get where you're coming from though. My friend got hardcore rekt'd in an out of town tournament and he wished none of our Sm4sh group had seen the stream.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 11, 2016, 08:18:56 PMApparently we're going to set up weekly tournaments here in my college, and maybe probably stream them. The best guy we've got on campus is ranked 8th in Pittsburgh, but, to put that into perspective, the #1 guy in Pittsburgh is ranked 49th worldwide. I'll probably attempt and miserably fail.
are you talking about Melee or Smash 4?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness