Sunshine Seaside
In Progress
Staff Roll
In Progress
Grand Finale
On Site
Double Cherry Pass
In Progress

*Note: Currently none of these links are working because if you check, there aren't any actual links here. They are just the filler text from the template by Th3Gavst3r. (Thanks for the great format, and sorry that I'm not creative enough to come up with my own!) In time, this will be a fully functional PAT. I just didn't want to lose what I have done so far. Hopefully, since this is on the third page anyway, no one will actually notice this page while it is in a non-functioning state.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bespinben

Quote from: cqk328 on July 11, 2015, 03:24:50 PMMario Kart 64 [N64]
Starting Race (First)- NEW! [.mus] [midi]

Dude, you are an AWESOME arranger. Spot-on sheet. Heck, you even went through the trouble to HAND-DRAW that 12-tuplet in Notepad.

Good luck on your Super Mario 3D World OST project!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Awesome! Very good work!
One thing: E Gadd Industries did Shifty Boo Mansion. It is currently in the submissions waiting to be reviewed.

TheMarioPianist

@Bespinben Yea, Notepad isn't always nice about stuff. The 12 floating around seemed kinda off. Thanks for the compliments, I hope my work on 3D World shows it!  :D

@mariolegofan Thanks! I completely forgot about that one! I'll update that.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: cqk328 on July 11, 2015, 04:33:47 PM@mariolegofan Thanks! I completely forgot about that one! I'll update that.
Ok!

I really LOVE Super Mario 3D World and it's music. I wanted to start an official project for it, but no one else wanted to :P
You want some help on it? :)
I'd love to help!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 11, 2015, 05:52:18 PMOk!

I really LOVE Super Mario 3D World and it's music. I wanted to start an official project for it, but no one else wanted to :P
You want some help on it? :)
I'd love to help!

I'd love some help! Let me know if you want to assist on one of the ones I've started or whatever you want to do. Thanks!  :)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

You can put me down for Switch Scramble Circuit. I started that one a while back and never finished it. I will now.

There are at least 5 or 6 others I'd like to do.....I'll look through the list tomorrow. I'm very tired XD

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 11, 2015, 09:28:03 PMYou can put me down for Switch Scramble Circuit. I started that one a while back and never finished it. I will now.

You got it.

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 11, 2015, 09:28:03 PMThere are at least 5 or 6 others I'd like to do.....I'll look through the list tomorrow. I'm very tired XD

I don't blame you. 77 songs is a lot.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Attention: Partial Sheets are up for Chainlink Charge and the Staff Roll.

Feel free to leave comments, edits, suggestions, etc. Ignore the fact that there is no tempo marking nor adequate dynamics in these songs. I usually wait to put dynamics in until I have the basic structure complete. And in terms of tempo marking, I don't have it because I'm using Finale Notepad 2012. Although using the template gives me more options for dynamics and tempo for some reason (I don't know why) I do not have the ability to create custom markings. And there aren't any presets for the tempo values that I need. Those will be added in once I export the xml over to MuseScore. So basically, feel free to critique anything besides those two things. If you want to add on to what I did, by all means do it and post the link here. I will be sure to recognize you for contributing. Thanks!  :D

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Damn, how are all these new arrangers so talented?
Good work as always, can't think of much..
what is shitpost

Bespinben

Some feedback for your Mario Kart 64 arrangement!

Quote from: Bespinben on July 11, 2015, 11:13:02 PM[MIDI] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

I fixed up a few small errors:

*Accidentals! The way to know how to spell them is to identify the chords. This song is especially simple -- it's all just chromatically ascending dominant eleventh chords (with the 3rd and 5th omitted). M. 1 beats 1-2 was an Eb11, so the tones would be spelled Eb, (_), (_), Db, F, Ab -- definitely no C#s or G#s like you had originally.
*M. 1 beats 1-2 had an incorrect rhythm. There's actually an 8th that's then it's followed by 16ths.
*M. 1 beats 3-4 would be most clearly written using a sextuplet (6-let) as opposed to a 12-let. This goes back to the fact they are separate chords.
*M. 2 beat 1.25 ~ The A should actually be A#.

Addtionally, I played around with the formatting a bit. You'll see I redistributed the measures to help portray the two parts of the piece as being separate entities.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 11, 2015, 11:16:01 PMDamn, how are all these new arrangers so talented?
Good work as always, can't think of much..

Well, thanks!  :D I don't know how talented I really am. I mean, having perfect pitch helps, but arranging is kind of a guess and check thing. Throw some notes down, see how they sound, change if necessary, check the playability, etc. I think the more time you have, the better it'll turn out. If you end up thinking of anything, let me know!  :)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Maelstrom

Dang. You are good at this.
You should really invest in a full version of Finale, btw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 12, 2015, 08:51:16 AMDang. You are good at this.
You should really invest in a full version of Finale, btw.

Y, that's the best. But if you think it's too expensive you could use musescore and import/export files to finale notepad to create mus. files, it's a free notating program that, if got it right, is somewhat better than notepad. I don't know how this work since I don't use musescore (I use the full version 2014) but I know that there are some people that have moved from using finale notepad to musescore so you can ask those people for help concerning musescore. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 12, 2015, 10:02:56 AMY, that's the best. But if you think it's too expensive you could use musescore and import/export files to finale notepad to create mus. files, it's a free notating program that, if got it right, is somewhat better than notepad. I don't know how this work since I don't use musescore (I use the full version 2014) but I know that there are some people that have moved from using finale notepad to musescore so you can ask those people for help concerning musescore. :)

I use Musescore for my sheets and I find it to be a lot more user-friendly than Notepad in a lot of ways :p