News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Super Maya Galaxy 1

Started by mayastarr041, July 20, 2015, 10:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Gather around folks. Today, I will tell you the story of my visit to the galaxies. It was amazing as I met Rosalina, fought Bowser, heard epic music, and many more. Let me tell you this tale about my visit to the galaxies!
Prologue: Introduction
"Sweet dreams everyone," I murmured to no one in particular as sleep overcame me.
My eyelids drooped as I had beaten Super Mario Galaxy 1 for the umpteenth time.
"I wish I was in Mario's shoes for once," I sighed as my head touched my soft pillow as I instantly fell asleep.
"Maya," a voice whispered, "Maya."
My eyelids slowly opened as the soft voice rushed over me. I soon came face to face with a beautiful girl. She had pale blond hair that cascaded down to her back. She wore a teal dress that matched her eyes and she had on a crown.
"Who are you?" I asked as I backed away.
"Relax Maya," she whispered, "My name is Rosalina. I have come to grant you your wish. You wished to experience the galaxies and now you shall experience it."
I looked around wildly to find a huge dome like structure that was floating in space. I soon realized that I was in space and that I was breathing...normally.
"How can I breathe so normally?" I asked, "Aren't I supposed to be choking because of the lack of air?"
She smiled softly.
"In this place, you can do the extraordinary," she spoke, "It will be completely different from Earth. Feel free to explore this area. Some places are dark as you can see because the grand stars have been stolen by Bowser."
"Bowser," I repeated, "That horny turtle dragon dude?"
She giggled.
"You have a way with words young one," she told me as I laughed with her.
"I get that a lot," I replied, "Anyways, I'm guessing I will have to go to galaxies to retrieve stars and restore power to this place?"
She nodded, "Exactly like that. I have to tell you, you won't be able to leave here until you collect all the stars and defeat Bowser and you can die. If you die, you will end up here. Although you can never cease to exist, you can feel the pain of dying so try not to die, ok?"
I nodded as I took in the view of this whole place.
"This place is really really beautiful," I muttered as I saw Luma's flying around.
One small Luma flew over to Rosalina and rested on her shoulders.
"Ooh, is that a Luma?" I asked, "They are so cute!"
It twirled in response and gave me a quick nick as it flew away. All Rosalina did was smile.
"I think I'll get started with these missions," I told her as she nodded.
"You should do that Maya," Rosalina replied, "You know where to go, right?"
"Yep!" I exclaimed, "Hardcore Mario fangirl here! First stop, Good Egg Galaxy in the Terrace! See you Rosalina!"
"Stay safe young hero," she said as she waved at me.
I returned it as I entered the Terrace.
"Well, here goes nothing," I murmured as my official Galaxy adventure began.
Here was the Introduction. How was it? Chapter 1 tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Hero of Trains

Wow, this is absolutely amazing! Great job! ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Thanks guys. It means so much. Next chapter will be up in  a couple of hours. Thank you guys!  ;)
And will it be ok if I add you guys in the story? If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them. I don't bite....or do I?  :)

Sebastian

Sure, you can add me in the story :p

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Sure, if you want to add me go ahead.

Guys, I'm pretty sure she bites..
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

OMG Rosalina is like my favorite Mario character. EVER. She's my main in Mario Kart and Smash! Also I love her amiibo ugh

Anyway I love SMG keep going
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

mikey

Make me and Zorro those lumas that always hang around with each other
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Latios212

MAKE ME A HUNGRY LUMA SO I CAN GET FAT AND TURN INTO A PLANET
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mayastarr041

Quote from: Latios212 on July 21, 2015, 06:01:28 PMMAKE ME A HUNGRY LUMA SO I CAN GET FAT AND TURN INTO A PLANET
Haha, sure thing!  8)