News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Corny jokes that should never be told... but will.

Started by Dude, June 08, 2008, 02:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

err...... gooch
that just gave me a bad mental image  :P

B-Kpianist

A husband and wife are divorcing, so the husband decides to clean out the attic, get rid of his memories with her. So he finds a lamp, he dust it off and then **POOF** a Genie comes out. So he's like, wtf? So the conversation starts:

Genie: "I will grant you 3 wishes, but there's a catch... w/e you get, you're now x-wife will get double."
Guy: Okay, give me a big ranch in montana!

So **POOF** the guy gets a huge ranch in montana, but then **POOF POOF** the x-wife gets 2 huge ranches in montana. Next:

Guy: Okay, now i want 1 billion dollars!

So **POOF** the guy gets 1 billion, but then **POOF POOF** the x-wife gets 2 billion dollars. So finally:

Guy: Okay, now beat me half to death!

You figure out the rest...

Beethoven II

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 26, 2008, 09:14:05 PMA husband and wife are divorcing, so the husband decides to clean out the attic, get rid of his memories with her. So he finds a lamp, he dust it off and then **POOF** a Genie comes out. So he's like, wtf? So the conversation starts:

Genie: "I will grant you 3 wishes, but there's a catch... w/e you get, you're now x-wife will get double."
Guy: Okay, give me a big ranch in montana!

So **POOF** the guy gets a huge ranch in montana, but then **POOF POOF** the x-wife gets 2 huge ranches in montana. Next:

Guy: Okay, now i want 1 billion dollars!

So **POOF** the guy gets 1 billion, but then **POOF POOF** the x-wife gets 2 billion dollars. So finally:

Guy: Okay, now beat me half to death!

You figure out the rest...

fix'd

he wouldn't dare...

B-Kpianist