News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - "02 (Zero Two)"

Started by Kayachlata, August 06, 2015, 04:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayachlata

While this has been requested before, the links seem to be broken.  It's an amazing song and I'd love to have sheet music.  Thank you for your time.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

Here's what I have so far.

It's a work in progress, and several mistakes came out of the xml conversion; I'm not worried about that right now. I'm almost done with the melody, but I'm having trouble with the last part. I'm not sure what the timing would be. I've tried using variations of 8th and 16th notes, but it doesn't come out correctly. I'm thinking that perhaps this is an example of swing notation? It's at 1:48 in the video above.

If anybody has any suggestions, I'm all ears. :)

Altissimo

ThatGamer

Ah, one of my favourite Kirby songs. Not sure how Brawler4Ever is doing it though...seems difficult to transcribe.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Altissimo on August 11, 2015, 09:57:12 PMTriplets, I'm thinking.

Yes exactly. The thing is that the whole song is divided into triplets. You might consider writing the whole arrangement in 12/8.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 14, 2015, 10:39:49 AMYou might consider writing the whole arrangement in 12/8.

I'm thinking 6/4 might work better.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 11:57:18 AM24/16 clearly

My dear Nocturne, you do not know the meaning of time. If you look closely you will realize it's 48/32.

Altissimo

ThatGamer

flygon9

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 10, 2015, 08:06:11 AMI'll take a shot at it!

If you ever decide to drop the project, allow me to be first in line to pick it up. :)

ThatGamer

Brawler4Ever

As a matter of fact, sure. I've been crazy busy the last two weeks and have done 0 arranging. The link that I posted above is the most updated version. Thanks!

flygon9

If you wouldn't mind, I think it'd be easier to start from scratch :P