News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Post here and I'll give you an anime trope that fits you

Started by Dude, August 19, 2015, 07:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Easy, friends. I see no ill will here; but, as I've said before, if you have issues with other members please voice them in private or use the handy report button in the corner of every post if you feel somebody said something that merits disciplinary action.

Your friendly neighborhood Class Representative,
Maestro
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 11:50:49 AMEasy, friends. I see no ill will here; but, as I've said before, if you have issues with other members please voice them in private or use the handy report button in the corner of every post if you feel somebody said something that merits disciplinary action.

Your friendly neighborhood Class Representative,
Maestro

Sorry Dude. I only thought that this was kind of a rude topic...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Hero of Trains

Well, I guess that fits. I am a high school girl, after all. I should probably count myself lucky.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 12:07:31 PMWell, I guess that fits. I am a high school girl, after all. I should probably count myself lucky.

I should've gotten the same as Trains, considering we are exactly the same excluding interests...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

^Your recent posts don't lend themselves to a Joshikousei, or schoolgirl stereotype very well though : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2015, 12:12:32 PM^Your recent posts don't lend themselves to a Joshikousei, or schoolgirl stereotype very well though : /

That is true, guess I see why I am "delinquent" now...

TheMarioPianist

Well, you nailed the music part of me. Now the chick part, on the other hand...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Jub3r7

You can't post in this thread and not expect to be classified as some sort of trope from some anime that you might not identify with.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:18:42 PMWell, you nailed the music part of me. Now the chick part, on the other hand...

Woulda liked this one too!  ;)

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2015, 12:22:17 PMYou can't post in this thread and not expect to be classified as some sort of trope from some anime that you might not identify with.

Well duh. But gender...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bloop

gimme something although i have never ever actually watched an anime but whatever