Game: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Eternal Bond
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Tobbeh99 & ThatGamer

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Great arrangement! some feedback:

The song goes in D major/B minor fix the key signature.

I think you have over-complicated the rhythm in some cases.

measure 2 RH could easily be 16th(dot) 16th 16th(dot) could easily be a 8th triplet and the LH could be 8th triplet(quarter note+ 8th note)-tie-16th-16th-8th, and the same on beat 3 and 4.
all the 16th(dot) 16th 16th(dot) could easily be 8th triplets.
At measure 42 (0:43 in the video), the bass should be 8th(dot) 16th 8th triplets or 8th 16th rest 16th 8th triplets.
Measure 6 last beat: I think that should be either a 16th(dot)+8th, or a 8th triplet.

The sheet needs better formatting could easily fit into 4 pages, pno., copyright etc. Someone with better Finale will have to fix that for you.

Title of the song:
In Super Smash Bros Brawl it is called Ike's Theme, but In Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn it is called Eternal Bond.
If you are submitting this for Super Smash Bros Brawl I recommend only having the title as "Ike's Theme" because that is the song's title.

I don't know if the song is so different that we could need 2 sheets of this, one fore Fire Emblem and one for Super Smash Bros., probably not. But it might be good to have 2 sheets for the sake that some might only know the song from Fire Emblem and some only from Super Smash Bros. It's up for discussion.

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 21, 2015, 03:28:23 PMGreat arrangement! some feedback:

The song goes in D major/B minor fix the key signature.

I think you have over-complicated the rhythm in some cases.

measure 2 RH could easily be 16th(dot) 16th 16th(dot) could easily be a 8th triplet and the LH could be 8th triplet(quarter note+ 8th note)-tie-16th-16th-8th, and the same on beat 3 and 4.
all the 16th(dot) 16th 16th(dot) could easily be 8th triplets.
At measure 42 (0:43 in the video), the bass should be 8th(dot) 16th 8th triplets or 8th 16th rest 16th 8th triplets.
Measure 6 last beat: I think that should be either a 16th(dot)+8th, or a 8th triplet.

The sheet needs better formatting could easily fit into 4 pages, pno., copyright etc. Someone with better Finale will have to fix that for you.

Title of the song:
In Super Smash Bros Brawl it is called Ike's Theme, but In Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn it is called Eternal Bond.
If you are submitting this for Super Smash Bros Brawl I recommend only having the title as "Ike's Theme" because that is the song's title.

I don't know if the song is so different that we could need 2 sheets of this, one fore Fire Emblem and one for Super Smash Bros., probably not. But it might be good to have 2 sheets for the sake that some might only know the song from Fire Emblem and some only from Super Smash Bros. It's up for discussion.

Most of this can't be done on Finale Notepad 2012. I'll change the title to "Ike's Theme", and try the 16th\8th note changes. Besides that, will need someone with Finale 2014 to do the rest.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Triplets are trippy (see what I did there) on Finale Notepad 2012, so pretty much I'm going to fix the name and have someone else fix the other stuff. I can't fix the stupid triplets.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

This is not the correct game.
Believe it or not, this is not a remix, and is "Eternal Bond" from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
As nothing is changed about this song between games, you must use the first appearance and resubmit it as such.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 21, 2015, 04:53:09 PMThis is not the correct game.
Believe it or not, this is not a remix, and is "Eternal Bond" from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
As nothing is changed about this song between games, you must use the first appearance and resubmit it as such.

Okay, Radiant Dawn isn't on the list, so this will be the first song for that category!!!

Tobbeh99

Here I fixed the formatting and some other stuff that I pointed out in my comment:
MUS

And yes Maelstrom is correct, this theme originates from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and should be categorized there. Edit the submission and change the game+song name. In the sheet you'll have to change the copyright,game name and title; the composers are correct and taken from Fire Emblem.

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Alright, edited. Damn, I love that rich quality\sound on Finale 2014. Wish I had a copy...

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 05:22:35 PMAlright, edited. Damn, I love that rich quality\sound on Finale 2014. Wish I had a copy...

Yes it's amazing! Real quality sound, the sound is so good that I made a CD with some of my arrangements, for some of my relatives, with only using Finale!

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 21, 2015, 05:42:40 PMYes it's amazing! Real quality sound, the sound is so good that I made a CD with some of my arrangements, for some of my relatives, with only using Finale!

How much does it cost? Might get a copy, it can do so many things the Finale Shitpad Notepad can't do...

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 05:45:07 PMHow much does it cost? Might get a copy, it can do so many things the Finale Shitpad Notepad can't do...

Prices can vary between different stores. At Finale's MakeMusic Store it costs 600$.

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 21, 2015, 06:22:05 PMPrices can vary between different stores. At Finale's MakeMusic Store it costs 600$.

Holy fuck. No way in hell I can afford that. You are really lucky. Must have a good job.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 06:43:01 PMHoly fuck. No way in hell I can afford that. You are really lucky. Must have a good job.

Lol I have no job. I usually don't buy lot's of stuff like other people do, but instead saves lot's of money, I also got some money after selling some stocks. I also got mine a bit cheaper where I bought it, around like 470$.

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 21, 2015, 06:48:29 PMLol I have no job. I usually don't buy lot's of stuff like other people do, but instead saves lot's of money, I also got some money after selling some stocks. I also got mine a bit cheaper where I bought it, around like 470$.

I have a job and don't even make enough to buy it. Stocks are illegal for my age here, but I would buy some if I could...

Anyways, you are still lucky to have it. It's an absolutely gorgeous music program.