News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Ever wanted to just store away quotes that you like somewhere for future use? I think it would be nice to just put them all in one place, so everyone feel free to post their favorite quotes here :D

Quote counter: 515
View charts: [here]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

honestly right now besides the one in my signature my favorite quote on this entire website is:

Quote from: wolf's signatureAin't no party like a kitchen party cause the chicken gravy took a nice-lil dumpy and the party-poopy had the humpty dumpty................
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I can't find the "this isn't ninmidimusic" quote by Olimar XD



Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian




Latios212

context
Latios212: I love you so much for doing this
TheMarioPianst: (No homo).
Latios212: Only sapiens
TheMarioPianst: Gotcha.
Latios212: You know what's coming

TheMarioPianist: If only that were an ape
I could say no sapiens, only homo.
[close]

Quote from: TheMarioPianistI could say no sapiens, only homo.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop


Maelstrom

I guess someone should save this:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 08, 2014, 03:03:23 PMgo punch each other with toasters or something

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I just legit thought about that for the first time and just wtf SFK that would hurt so bad
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Quote from: Waddle Brocogito ergo sum guarantees my existence thoplease do share how have you been able to define the amount of faith it takes to believe in anything, do you measure it with teaspoons or like with a ruler?

I laughed.