News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Skiaak's Thread

Started by skiaak, August 30, 2015, 11:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiaak

More to come soon!

Key:
On Site
Submission

Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Note: Only MP3 files are available currently. If you wish to obtain a MIDI file, you may contact me through a private message on the forums. Files such as XML, MUS, and MSCZ will not be distributed currently. Sorry for the inconvenience this may impose on you.
World 1 - Yoshi's Island MP3
World 4 - Sakura Village MP3
World 7 - Starry Skies MP3

New Super Mario Bros. U
Overworld Theme

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Castle Theme
Underground Theme
World 1: Grass Land

Remix Arrangements
Death Waltz All Heaven Freezes Over (will stay in WIP Mode, I have gotten tired of it): Download

Music Videos
Spoiler
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Spoiler
World 1: Grass Land:
[close]
[close]
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

skiaak

Added the queue to the OP.

Sebastian

Can't wait for that one! We need more NSMBW sheets on the site :p

skiaak

Actually, I'm done with it right now. :) I just need to wait for someone to convert to MUS so I can submit it.

Sebastian

Oh. Wish I knew how to do that. What file is it again you need converted to mus?

skiaak

Sebastian

skiaak

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05340634946835472959

Here is the link to the file then. Please convert to MUS and then post a link to the file without making any changes. Once you've done that, if there are any changes, you can start working on them (you really helped me last time!)

Sebastian

skiaak

I have submitted it! Please give comments and such! It is in the early ages of editing right now.

New on the Queue: A replacement for NSMBW Castle!

Tobbeh99

Your arrangements are looking really good for being your first ones!

While it has been working for you to ask people to convert from XML to MUS. I suggest learning the technique yourself, it will make it a lot easier for you in the future. You can probably ask someone like Altissimo maybe mariolegofan how to do it.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 30, 2015, 01:43:02 PMYour arrangements are looking really good for being your first ones!

While it has been working for you to ask people to convert from XML to MUS. I suggest learning the technique yourself, it will make it a lot easier for you in the future. You can probably ask someone like Altissimo maybe mariolegofan how to do it.

As far as I'm aware skiaak doesn't even have Notepad, so they can't convert any files from XML > MUS at all.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Altissimo on August 30, 2015, 02:09:08 PMAs far as I'm aware skiaak doesn't even have Notepad, so they can't convert any files from XML > MUS at all.

Well, it's free so it's just to download. Very useful since the site is based around finale.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

skiaak

Spoiler
I don't own the computer I use. Thus, I have portable apps on my drive though. Since Musescore is on the platform, I can only use Musescore, which does not support MUS files, but does support XMLs.
[close]

Tobbeh99

Ahh y i saw that, I understand your case.

10/10 tobbeh