The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Nebbles on October 21, 2015, 05:10:40 AMWould Another Medium work better as a duet or something, maybe? It's one of my favorite songs on the ost, I'd be sad to never learn it.
Maybe. I'll let you take a crack at it if you want to do it.

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 21, 2015, 12:03:39 AMNyeh Heh Heh!
-I've been checking the baseline for the beginning part, and I don't think it's notated correctly. I don't think I should tell you how to do it, and I won't. But I do think you should double check it. I don't hear that Eb ever staying in the same place outside of the chord, btw.
Do you just mean the baseline is wrong? Because I don't care if you tell me what it is; I'm terrible at identifying chords in the first place. I'd rather just have a correct sheet.
Quote from: Maelstrom on October 21, 2015, 12:03:39 AM-I think it switches to F minor in the last line of the 1st page. I could be wrong.
There's not enough Db's to warrant a key change.
Quote from: Maelstrom on October 21, 2015, 12:03:39 AM-The first measure on the 2nd page should look like this:
Done.
Quote from: Maelstrom on October 21, 2015, 12:03:39 AM-I think there's a grace note before the 3rd beat in the last measure.
Yeah, there's one in the left hand before beat 3. But I can't put it in because of notepad. :-\
Quote from: Maelstrom on October 21, 2015, 12:03:39 AM-That half note isn't held for it's full value in the 2nd to last measure
Done.

I've also updated Once Upon a Time with some of Maelstrom's suggestions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

I'll tackle the one that plays in Hotland, I don't remember what it's called. Along with the corresponding options thing.
Also, Ghouliday, just for shits and giggles. sp00ky.

Nebbles

Another Medium IS the song that plays in Hotland.

InsigTurtle

Oh, sorry. I didn't read the preceding conversation. Sorry.

Nebbles

No biggie, just reminding you.

I'm really excited to see all the Mettaton songs. I like, figured out the first four notes to It's Showtime! but that's it.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 21, 2015, 02:49:06 PMI'll tackle the one that plays in Hotland, I don't remember what it's called. Along with the corresponding options thing.
When you say corresponding options thingies, do you mean the "Uwa!! So ------" songs? Because I can put you down for those as well.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 21, 2015, 02:49:06 PMAlso, Ghouliday, just for shits and giggles. sp00ky.
No.

InsigTurtle

Yes. @1st quote

About the second. I actually like it unironically. It's also pretty simple, so I don't see too much of a reason to not do it. If you insist, though.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 21, 2015, 08:16:06 PMAbout the second. I actually like it unironically. It's also pretty simple, so I don't see too much of a reason to not do it. If you insist, though.
THERE IS LITERALLY NO MELODY. ZERO.

InsigTurtle

It's actually just Jingle Bells with chromatic embellishments, so there is indeed a melody. But if you feel strongly about it, I'm not going to push it any further. Sorry about that.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 21, 2015, 08:36:00 PMIt's actually just Jingle Bells with chromatic embellishments.

Spoiler

TOBY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!

......yeah, I guess I'll let you do it
[close]

Yugi

(speaking of mettaton, I dropped anticipation and claimed death by glamour a bit ago)

Nebbles

I cannot wait to learn Death by Glamour and make Mettaton proud.

MJsSheet

Hi I'm from that one musescore group and pretty new to this. I would want to claim these things:
015 - sans.
028 - Premonition
065 - CORE
I'm really glad that you offered us to participate in this big project.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: MJsSheet on October 22, 2015, 11:23:00 AMHi I'm from that one musescore group and pretty new to this. I would want to claim these things:
015 - sans.
028 - Premonition
065 - CORE
I'm really glad that you offered us to participate in this big project.
Cool. I suggest taking a look at some of the completed sheets, or even just any sheet on site to see how we operate. Feel free to ask me anything if you have questions!

(I'd also suggest taking a look here once you're done to make sure you haven't forgotten anything)