The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Latios212

About my "Home" sheet:

Quote from: Latios212 on November 10, 2015, 04:14:15 PMThis sheet will also serve as the sheet for "Home (Music Box)" since it's the same thing transposed up an octave (see performance note).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

The finished product is beautiful, by the way.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Latios212

Thanks very much! (And Bespinben too of course for helping.)

Man, I love this song. The entire OST is growing on me and I haven't even played the game yet.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on November 10, 2015, 04:28:58 PMMan, I love this song. The entire OST is growing on me and I haven't even played the game yet.
Same here :P
That's why I decided to help out.

Nebbles

Wait until you play the game, then it'll be SOOOO much better.

Latios212

I already have enough distractions, especially with PMD coming out :P so I'm gonna wait until winter break

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

That's fair lol, plus, you better liveblog to me over Skype when you start.

Oronoco

Quote from: Nebbles on November 10, 2015, 04:30:54 PMWait until you play the game, then it'll be SOOOO much better.

"Home" was even more meaningful to me because I knew your arrangement before I played the game, Latios. The second I heard the piece in-game, I was super overwhelmed by an incredible fuzzy feeling because I was finally hearing the music in context.

I'm sure it would have a cool effect on you, too, especially since you're the one who arranged it!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

Same goes with all the battle music. Man, hearing Hopes and Dreams for the first time... it was something else.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on November 10, 2015, 06:48:36 PMSame goes with all the battle music. Man, hearing Hopes and Dreams for the first time... it was something else.

When I first heard it on YouTube, not knowing where it played, I didn't really like it as much as the other themes in the OST, but after hearing it in battle, it's definitely grown on me...

That being said, Death by Glamour is still my favorite by far. Hopes and Dreams doesn't come close.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles

Oh, Death by Glamour is my second favorite. I inspire to be that fabulous.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

hhahahah

dropping death by glamour (its far harder than I thought it would be), picking up power of neo instead

Nebbles