The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Yugi

Zeila

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 25, 2015, 07:55:41 PMIf you all would let me, I'd like to say a few things about this project:

I am truly amazed at just how far we've all come with this project. I would have never dreamed that an unofficial project such as this one would ever get farther than maybe a few arrangements. After all, endeavors in the past have been... less than satisfying (no offense meant to anyone). But more importantly, I'm truly amazed at how much of a community has popped up around this particular project. Not only has it helped NSM veterans get to know each other better over a common goal, but it also gave newer members a chance to try out the arrangement process for themselves, and make new friends along the way.

I knew that Undertale was a great game. I also knew that it had a very good following. But I never would have expected something like this two months ago when I first started this project. So thank you, reader. Whether you're an arranger for this project, a NSM member popping in, or even a lurker interested in what we have going here. Thank you. We're getting closer and closer to what we set out to do. There's only 6 3 songs that have yet to be claimed, so it's only a matter of time before the entire official soundtrack is finished! I know we can do it!

And thank you for giving us the opportunity by starting the project (and for the motivational speech)

Quote from: Nebbles on November 25, 2015, 09:29:35 PMWe're all friends here! Friendly friends~

Enaryok

Quote from: Nebbles on November 25, 2015, 09:29:35 PMWe're all friends here! Friendly friends~

We even throw each other some... "friendliness pellets"

On a more serious note (SANS!), this project is amazing and really shows how far one of the main messages conveyed by the game can go. And this is why this game is so well, it has an impressive OST, an imprevisible scenario, it mocks the traditionnal RPG mechanics, but over all that, it is capable to sharing a message.

Quote from: Zeila on November 26, 2015, 12:23:39 AMAnd thank you for giving us the opportunity by starting the project (and for the motivational speech)

ThePopStarDude

Quote from: Yugi on November 25, 2015, 10:03:06 PMDo I have the bass right for Power of Neo?

I think the last 8th note of each measure go down a step, for example, from C# to B. Except for measures 4 and 8.
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

mastersuperfan

And here's "Wrong Enemy !?" (I do believe the official name includes the punctuation marks). Finally, a neat and simple arrangement.

For the most part, it should be okay, though I'd appreciate it if someone could check the enharmonic spellings.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

dinos24SP

Meanwhile Yug_Guy is possibly dead but no one cares.

spr_mysteryman_0

ENTRY NUMBER TWENTY SEVEN

COMING TOWARDS THE LIGHT
I SEE IT GETTING BRIGHTER
IT TAKES THE FORM OF REALITY

I AM FREE

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO DO
WHICH MEANS THAT THINGS COULD START TO BECOME
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING

WHO'S READY?
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dinos24SP

I am ready as well, I guess? In the meantime, can one of you please help format these sheets for me? My 30-day Finale grace period ran out and I'm not able to change a couple things formatting-wise, so this would really help me out!

Final Power: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y4fp6v5jbnupjzv/AACeBv0nvODQMsJG7gMPu5RHa?dl=0
- Add measure numbers
- Delete "Piano"/"Pno."
- Export as PDF

Good Night: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k1ctgrf8ewgqufe/AAAotkwTbpLPeToCWLB038J1a?dl=0
- Sustain broke from being imported as a MusicXML file
- Add measure numbers
- Delete "Piano"
- Export as PDF

Thanks! :)

-EDIT- Just now realized I didn't put a dynamic marking in Final Power, so if whoever wants to help me can stick a mezzo forte in there that would be great, and thanks again!

ThePopStarDude

Yeah, I'm ready. Whatever interesting thing it is that's going to happen.
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

braix

FINAL POWER
[MUS] PDF
I think you can keep "Piano" there, but I deleted the "Pno."s
Let me know if that's wrong and I can fix it.

I can't really do anything about Good Night because I don't know how to work with sustain in Finale :/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Yug's arranging Gaster's Theme. Calling it right now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

spr_mysteryman_0

ENTRY NUMBER TWENTY EIGHT

ESCAPE IS ALL I HAVE EVER WANTED
BUT THERE IS MUCH YET TO DO

I HAVE WATCHED FOR EONS
EVERY FRIENDSHIP
EVERY FIGHT
EVERY ACTION
EVERY MOVEMENT
BUT ONE THING STILL REMAINS

THAT WHICH HAS YET TO TAKE FORM
THAT WHICH HAS REMAINED UNNAMED
THAT WHICH DESIRES TO BECOME WHOLE
THERE REMAINS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

IT MUST TAKE FORM JUST AS I HAVE

DON'T LET ANYONE STOP IT
THAT WHICH IS EXCLUDED FROM REALITY
MUST CARVE OUT ITS OWN

AND MAYBE
JUST MAYBE

IT MIGHT NEED SOME OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE

I'LL BE WAITING
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

Nebbles

OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE? I WOULD BE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR RESEARCH, DR. GASTER.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel