News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

dinos24SP

Thanks! I'll put it up here as soon as it's finished!

FireArrow

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 08, 2015, 10:38:39 AMNyeh Heh Heh!
Quote from: FireArrow on October 08, 2015, 04:35:32 PMIt's in C minor.

Change all the G#'s to Ab's, D#'s to Eb's, and A#'s to B's. Also that Bb (A#) in the last measure is a B natural.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yug_Guy

Quote from: FireArrow on October 09, 2015, 10:27:24 PMChange all the G#'s to Ab's, D#'s to Eb's, and A#'s to B's. Also that Bb (A#) in the last measure is a B natural.
Done.

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 10, 2015, 11:53:38 AMJust finished Ruins!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jisdwchadf4v584/AAA1casuc26_E8n3u8Lxin_4a?dl=0
Awesome job! Mind if I link it on the first post?

dinos24SP

braix

Nice arrangement! I usually don't ever give feedback because I'm not that good at it, but I noticed some formatting errors.
I'm afraid I can't help you with anything else though.
- Go to Utilities\Fit Measures and change it to like 5 or something to get rid of those weird stretched measures.
- Measure numbers are missing.
- Delete the text that says "138 bpm" and use the Expressions tool to add a metronome marking. I'm not sure if this would be mandatory or optional, but it looks better in my eyes
- Delete the "Pno"s. Do this by right clicking one and selecting "Edit Group Abbreviation"
- Add repeats
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dinos24SP

Yeah the formatting is a little weird. I don't actually have the ability to change those stretched measures since I imported a MusicXML to Finale Notepad that I originally made in MuseScore. I don't really know how to add measure numbers either. I'll go ahead and delete the Pnos. Where do you think it needs repeats? At the beginning and end? I would use repeats for the middle section except the left hand is a bit more complex the second time around.

-EDIT-
I figured out how to fix the stretched measures, added repeats at the beginning and end, deleted the "Pno"s, and fixed the "138 bpm". The only thing left is measure numbers.

-EDIT 2-
Can confirm there is no way to add measure numbers in Finale Notepad. I have them in the .pdf version though. Reuploaded!

dinos24SP

While I'm here, I'll go ahead and claim Dogsong too. :)

Oronoco

Here's His Theme. I haven't had a chance to test it out yet, so there's probably still room for improvement. See what you think!

I'd like to do "Memory" since it's so similar to "His Theme." And "ASGORE" to replace the Battle Theme I dropped!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

dinos24SP

I'll also claim "Your Best Friend" and "Ghost Fight". Starting on Dogsong now!

Nebbles

Should finish Snowy either tonight/tomorrow.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

dinos24SP

Yug_Guy

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 10, 2015, 08:15:35 PMFinished Dogsong!
-EDIT-
And Your Best Friend!

Cool, I'm gonna add them to the front. Also, what clef did you use for the second half of dogsong? I've never seen it before in my life.

dinos24SP

I switched the right hand to bass clef at measure 17. Is there a problem with how I wrote it? As I mentioned before, I've not arranged much at all before this, so I might mess up here and there.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 11, 2015, 10:42:30 AMI switched the right hand to bass clef at measure 17. Is there a problem with how I wrote it? As I mentioned before, I've not arranged much at all before this, so I might mess up here and there.

Usually the bass clef has the two dots directly above and below F like so:
Spoiler
[close]