The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Nebbles

You can also listen to the OST on Toby Fox's bandcamp!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

So apparently there's a song here that's literally Megalovania from Homestuck? I'll claim that.

Nebbles

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yugi on October 01, 2015, 06:47:03 PMSo apparently there's a song here that's literally Megalovania from Homestuck? I'll claim that.

Yeah. Toby Fox was actually a composer for Homestuck, and has put Megalovania in every project he's worked on so far.

Nebbles

Megalovania was first in his EarthBound hack, but it's pretty much his pet song he uses in everything.

Shadoninja

Quote from: FireArrow on September 30, 2015, 09:18:18 PMIf you want this to be an actual update don't use shado's arrangement, he won't want it on site.

It's true. You're gonna have to get someone else to do ghost fight and any future undertunes I may decide to do.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Tem Shop

Also, just a reminder that you can totally claim more than one song if you'd like!

FireArrow

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 03, 2015, 11:20:29 AMTem Shop

Also, just a reminder that you can totally claim more than one song if you'd like!

Why are you using F naturals when E sharp is in the key sig? :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yug_Guy

braix

I'm lazy so I made a template. If anyone wants to use it you can.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yugi

So what happens if we finish this project?

I remember leading a Pokémon Black 2/White 2 arrangement project a while back and iirc we had to put our songs through the normal process of submitting (which sucked back then). Having an Undertale themed update would be cool, even if we have to make this official or something.