The UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project

Started by Yug_Guy, September 30, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I keep the claiming system in place?

Yes. I feel better knowing that someone else won't try to arrange the same song as I am.
No. I'd like to arrange the songs I want on my time, not on someone else's whim.
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yugi on October 29, 2015, 11:06:27 PMmay as well claim Bergentrückung as well, since that's short
Quote from: ThePopStarDude on October 30, 2015, 09:55:27 AMNow that Finale is almost ready, I'd like to claim 2 more songs - Hopes and Dreams, and SAVE the World. That makes it a total of 4 songs. Glad they aren't taken yet!
Done and done.

Also, I'd like to mention that half of all of the songs are claimed or already arranged. That's amazing! Thank you to everyone who's helped participate so far!

braix

Can I claim 071: Undertale? Before someone else does it I want to buy the rights to it. For 0 bucks. Thanks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dinos24SP

This didn't take me too long because it's practically identical to "CYRCTAH,IDRAMOMPOA". Here's "Hotel":
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o1k1bqyenx970an/AAD5jw1Z47aJ4y1Fi7CIPs68a?dl=0

As a reminder - a ton of the songs in this game are based off of other songs, so you don't always have to start from scratch.

P.S. Can I also claim "It's Raining Somewhere Else"
Also "Small Shock", "CORE Approach", and "Good Night" because they're short and no one else will want to do them :P

braix

Started arranging Reunited.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koswqeiz6xb5pyx/Reunited.mus?dl=0

This is basically unplayable though. Help?
I also don't know how to do chord stuff so I just went with my gut and guessed. If anyone knows the legit notes let me know
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 30, 2015, 04:14:43 PMThis didn't take me too long because it's practically identical to "CYRCTAH,IDRAMOMPOA". Here's "Hotel"

As a reminder - a ton of the songs in this game are based off of other songs, so you don't always have to start from scratch.
Added. Also, please listen to dino's reminder. I personally give everyone here my permission to use my finished works.

Quote from: dinos24SP on October 30, 2015, 04:14:43 PMP.S. Can I also claim "It's Raining Somewhere Else"
Also "Small Shock", "CORE Approach", and "Good Night" because they're short and no one else will want to do them :P
Done, done, and done. (btw love your new avatar)

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 30, 2015, 06:16:00 PMStarted arranging Reunited.
This is basically unplayable though. Help?
I also don't know how to do chord stuff so I just went with my gut and guessed. If anyone knows the legit notes let me know
The chords sounded alright from what I could tell. Though I don't know what to do about the unplayableness.

ThePopStarDude

Well, Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap is arranged, any feedback?

I also need help (again) with the formatting, I really just can't figure out Finale. I'd appreciate it a lot if someone formatted this.

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Oronoco

Quote from: ThePopStarDude on October 31, 2015, 04:09:07 AMWell, Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap is arranged, any feedback?
I also need help (again) with the formatting, I really just can't figure out Finale. I'd appreciate it a lot if someone formatted this.
I'm a fan of that one :))
Do you have the MUS posted somewhere? I can help with formatting if you've got it.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

ThePopStarDude

Oh, of course. I forgot the most important thing! ^^'

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n2zkmh9cbllr7dq/AACC5a0bATRC6jPTIwgcS3mSa?dl=0

also, if you could make a PDF it would make my life 10x easier <3
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Oronoco

Of course! I'll post them here when I'm done.

EDIT: Here's some quick feedback, too. Those sixteenth-note octaves are tough to play. What do you think about having the upper-octave only, followed by the full chord in the next measure?

Since you have a decrescendo all the way to the end, what do you think about an 'al niente?' expression?
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

ThePopStarDude

I edited it, thanks. I play the accordion, and octaves are easier on that, so I still have things to learn about piano transcribing/arranging/composing. Luckily I have friendly people to help :)
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Oronoco

JesterMusician

I didn't know there was an arrangement project, but I took it upon myself to make a pretty playable arrangement of Bonetrousle.

MuseScore

[MID][MUS][PDF]

EDIT: Fixed some harmonies (MuseScore version only)

ThePopStarDude

I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: JesterMusician on October 31, 2015, 07:54:12 PMI didn't know there was an arrangement project, but I took it upon myself to make a pretty playable arrangement of Bonetrousle.
Awesome! Added.

Quote from: ThePopStarDude on October 31, 2015, 11:22:28 PMThanks a million, Oronoco! Well, Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap is finished.
Added to the front

I also should mention that I've got "Quiet Water" finished.

ThePopStarDude

So, uhh, when the song is finished do I have to send it to submissions or something? Or do you do it, Yug? I haven't transcribed anything for NinSheetMusic before.
I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!
I'VE GOT KNIVES!

I'm out of knives.