News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Spoiler
Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2015, 02:04:00 PMit's not chara, it's you. you're the one who killed all those people and you should deal with the consequences your choices resulted in. you're a souless bastard if you'd really want to kill everyone in the game. that's the brilliance. every time you gain exp that feeling is you and no one else.
Chara is also implied to have possessed/controlled every single (probably RPG) character you've ever played in a video game, giving the main character(s) the bloodlust for EXP and LV. Chara mentions something along the lines of "if it won't be this game, then maybe it'll be the next game," implying Chara has been and will be in any games to follow.

Well shit, this game got dark real fast.
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2015, 02:04:00 PM
-__-
it's not chara, it's you. you're the one who killed all those people and you should deal with the consequences your choices resulted in. you're a souless bastard if you'd really want to kill everyone in the game. that's the brilliance. every time you gain exp that feeling is you and no one else.
[close]

Spoiler
You ARE Chara.
[close]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

braix

I think I completed Undertale :D
Spoiler
Is this game really making me True Reset after all of this and giving me guilty feelings about doing so? I hate Toby Fox
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

can I ask how you beat mettaton ex?
unmotivated

Dudeman

Spoiler
Keep ACTing. Your goal is to raise the ratings up to the blue line (10,000). Don't get hit after you Boast, Pose when your health is low, Heel Turn if you think you're likely to get hit, eat Glamburgers, and use the word "legs" during the essay question for the quickest results.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Spoiler
You can also say "Toby" for the essay portion
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I know all that stuff.  I've gotten his ratings up to 10,000 before
unmotivated

Dudeman

Well then, have you been attacking him? 'Cause you shouldn't be.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

no I act usually heel turn cause I get hit a lot except I boast on the ones that are easy, then when I'm low I spam pose and I've gotten his ratings up to 10,000 before but nothing happened, I just died to his attacks again
unmotivated

Dudeman

You gotta blow his arms and legs off first. Usually that has already happened by the time you hit 10,000, but if not, keep fighting him until he loses all his limbs.

braix

I didn't know about the other stuff, I only used Boast

Also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIs7Betpi6g

mikey

I got his ratings up past 11,000
I feel cheated and I'm never playing this game again
unmotivated

Dudeman

Butthurt much?

Spoiler
Also I gave in and sold my soul to Chara. Not like I could do much else anyways.
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Well, I hope you enjoy being locked out of your true happy ending.
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Spoiler
I came to terms with that a long time ago. Luckily and inexplicably, the copy of Undertale on my desktop is not accessing the files that are apparently stored in the cloud from my laptop, so my sister's been able to play it on my desktop and she won't have to suffer through a non-true ending.
[close]
Does anyone else get the feeling that Undertale will last less for its gameplay and more for its story? Every time I go back through the game I feel like I'm slogging through the puzzles just to get to the good stuff. It's actually starting to get tedious. I refuse to stop until I get that glorious Mettaton-only ending though. :3