Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Of course I did! hOI!!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:20:32 PMOf course I did! hOI!!!!
yaYa!!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw that!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nebbles

Temmie village is a sacred, beautiful place.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:32:12 PMTemmie village is a sacred, beautiful place.
Ever heard the story of W. D. Gaster?

spr_mysteryman_0

DID SOMEBODY SAY "GASTER"?!
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

BrainyLucario

Quote from: spr_mysteryman_0 on December 16, 2015, 06:38:49 PMDID SOMEBODY SAY "GASTER"?!
perfect timing, Gaster. Glad you could take a break from being ripped from the fabric of space and time to join us.

Nebbles

Of course. I know just about everything about Undertale.

Hello, doctor. Nice day, isn't it?

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:41:37 PMHello, doctor. Nice day, isn't it?
Very well, thank you. I like not being in an infinite number of places at the same time. It helps a lot with my focus.
-̶͈̪̹̳̹̞̣̤̭̻̹̫̬̮͇̒͋ͬ̅̾͒͂̋͟-̢̨̥̱̗̤͎̖̝̺͎͉͍̻̮ͣ̒̓͊͒ͅͅ-̵̛͎͓̥͈̗̙̭̙̬͇͓̥̺̳̱͑̃̍̑̓ͩ̽ͯ͢-̨̳͙͕̣͈̠͍̜̜̘̳̮͇̭̾̃̂͆̉ͭ̓͆̀͆ͮ̏̄̉ͭ͠-̴̛͓̻̩̗͎̥̤̱̞͈̬̠̣͍̙̳̬̩̱̂ͮ̂̉́́-̭͎͈̫̯̻̞̳̝̭͙͈̲̮̜̳͕̘̽̿ͩͦ͋͆͒̅͐͂͝͞-̴̳̞̣͙̘̫͇̠̺̬͕̺̭̞͚͔͓ͥ͗͂̓̍̑̎̌ͦͪͣ̂ͩ͆̒̇̋͢͝-̵̢͎̦̥͖̙̺͖͇͙̻̘̬̜̰̣̦̀̄̽͆͗ͫͧͧ̎ͬ́͟-̶̡̹̟̣͎̠͉ͨ̃͒̃ͪͨ͒ͯ͐-̡̡̣̭̘͔̜͈͙̟͙̤ͬ̓͌ͩ̎̍̈́̂̒̄͡-̷̶̻̟̝͖̜̹̟̲̘̙̩͙̃ͫ͌̎͂ͯ̕

Nebbles

Do you miss your sons? Do you ever see how Sans and Papyrus are doing?

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:41:37 PMOf course. I know just about everything about Undertale.

Hello, doctor. Nice day, isn't it?
"ENTRY NUMBER SEVENTEEN

DARK DARKER YET DARKER
THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING
THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER
PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE
THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT
SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING

WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK?"

I think this is your entry, right doctor?

Nebbles

Spoiler
God to I want to know what entry 17 means, though. Shadows cutting deeper... photon reading negatives, what does it all mean? Man I wanna solve the Gaster mystery already...
[close]

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 16, 2015, 06:50:19 PM"ENTRY NUMBER SEVENTEEN

DARK DARKER YET DARKER
THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING
THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER
PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE
THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT
SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING

WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK?"

Oh, I see you are a fan of mine? hehe. If only you understood the real implications of that entry...

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:48:46 PMDo you miss your sons? Do you ever see how Sans and Papyrus are doing?
Oh, you naive little child...

Nebbles

I assume you can check up on your sons, then. Do you miss them, Gaster?

spr_mysteryman_0

Quote from: Nebbles on December 16, 2015, 06:55:04 PMI assume you can check up on your sons, then. Do you miss them, Gaster?
I'm not quite sure you understand. They have a much more

meaningful relationship to me than simply blood relatives.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: spr_mysteryman_0 on December 16, 2015, 06:53:24 PMOh, I see you are a fan of mine? hehe. If only you understood the real implications of that entry...
Oh, you naive little child...
As much as I want to finish this conversation with a fellow as interesting as you, I unfortunately have to leave... see ya Nebbles (and I guess Gaster)
Edit: well, something like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, might as well stay.