News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 12, 2016, 08:07:44 AMLast Time I checked on Steam, Dudeman had like 42 hours on the game...that's a lot of play-time..
Feeling of being stalked.

At any rate, I've played through the game a total of five times (Neutral twice, Pacifist twice, and Genocide once) so I'm not surprised, even though I get through it faster each time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 12, 2016, 10:04:52 AMFeeling of being stalked.

At any rate, I've played through the game a total of five times (Neutral twice, Pacifist twice, and Genocide once) so I'm not surprised, even though I get through it faster each time.
I was really bored one day....sorry about that..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

I've put like 8 hours into undertale
that's a whole night's sleep that I could have gotten instead

for the record I did in fact get the game for free, feels like maybe a 7 dollar game to me, like I wouldn't pay more for this than say, Zelda or Zelda II
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2016, 11:05:15 AMI've put like 8 hours into undertale
that's a whole night's sleep that I could have gotten instead

for the record I did in fact get the game for free, feels like maybe a 7 dollar game to me, like I wouldn't pay more for this than say, Zelda or Zelda II
How did you get it for free?

braix

probably got it gifted to him or something
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

On my third playthrough, and everything still makes me laugh as hard as it did the first time. Makes me glad.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

AT LEAST I DIDN'T KILL ALL MY FRIENDS, YOU DIRTY SINNER

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on January 12, 2016, 03:05:57 PMAT LEAST I DIDN'T KILL ALL MY FRIENDS, YOU DIRTY SINNER
and you call yourself a fan

BrainyLucario

geocide spoilers
I didn't really feel sad for the most of the character's death's...i felt terrible...but not sad...but Sans death and the last words he says choked me up so much that I just started to sob uncontrollably/spoiler]
[close]

Dudeman

My younger sister (who doesn't regularly play games and openly admits that she's not very good at them, mind you) played through the Pacifist run over the course of a few weeks, with my only input being telling her where to go next. She loved the game and the characters and the music and was really proud of herself for choosing to power through all the way to the end. You know what she wants to do now?
Genocide. In order to experience all the game has to offer.

I'm so proud of her :')

Nebbles

Oooh boy, tell me how that goes.

BrainyLucario

I feel souless, and I can't wait to hear how that goes..
Genocide spoilers
flowey's death was actually the second saddest death in my opinion...knowing who he actually was...
[close]

Nebbles

Spoiler
Flowey's death is just really, really unsettling. You see Asriel's face before he dies and Flowey, who approved of your murdering spree up until now, is terrified of you and is begging you not to kill him. It's just... yikes.
[close]