News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12Mari0

Quote from: Nebbles on January 16, 2016, 07:02:17 PMWell, technically, if you get to the neutral ending without killing anyone, that's Pacifist. Since the game lets you go get True Pacifist - basically the true ending of the game -- that is what's really different between them.
So, to get true pacifist you have to beat the game w/o killing anyone, or something else as well?
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Dudeman

After you do it without killing anyone...
How to complete the Pacifist run
Flowey should tell you that you could have been better friends with Alphys and then instruct you to reload your save file and go back to talk to her. You'll figure out the rest.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

12Mari0

Quote from: Dudeman on January 16, 2016, 08:59:14 PMAfter you do it without killing anyone...
How to complete the Pacifist run
Flowey should tell you that you could have been better friends with Alphys and then instruct you to reload your save file and go back to talk to her. You'll figure out the rest.
[close]
Oh, ok! Thanks!
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Dudeman

w00t w00t

genocide run 2 complete

bad time level: definitely not as high as run 1
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Necessary double post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42QbMDdZFQ

This kicks so much behind.

Nebbles

God, Bulby always does the best remixes.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Dudeman, I still can't believe you did the genocide run twice.....I couldn't even stand doing it once..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 19, 2016, 05:34:16 AMDudeman, I still can't believe you did the genocide run twice.....I couldn't even stand doing it once..
You get used to it. And it's not like I don't like the characters. Far from it. I just like the challenge it gives me.

In fact, I'm entertaining the idea of going for a third.

mikey

"YOU MONSTER, HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT KILLING CHARACTERS IN A VIDEO GAME, YOU HAVE NO MORALS"
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2016, 08:31:19 AM"YOU MONSTER, HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT KILLING CHARACTERS IN A VIDEO GAME, YOU HAVE NO MORALS"
Not killing characters in a video game shows what kind of person you are in reality, that's why i don't play GTA, I just feel so terrible for killing those NPC's that I try to avoid it as much as I can...I don't care for killing Goomba's in the Mario Games, though...

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on January 19, 2016, 07:40:46 AMYou get used to it. And it's not like I don't like the characters. Far from it. I just like the challenge it gives me.

In fact, I'm entertaining the idea of going for a third.

Tell me when you beat the final boss in one go.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 19, 2016, 08:38:48 AMNot killing characters in a video game shows what kind of person you are in reality
what are you implying?
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

mikey

unmotivated