Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY

Haven't finished watching this yet but LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN

oh and massive spoilers of course

EDIT: I have so many conflicting thoughts right now
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

hey, it's just a hypothesis
a GAME HYPOTHESIS
unmotivated

Olimar12345

You can really tell that he hasn't played undertale enough...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I hate theories that are reaching. Like, christ, it's obvious.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Oronoco

I finished my second Pacifist runthrough, and I'm feeling super-excited about some symbolism I wasn't smart enough to notice before.

Spoiler
Mainly about the final Neutral boss. Like how the "attacks" from the six human souls each correspond to the equippable weapons in the order that you find them. And how the shape of Final Boss Flowey = shape of the Determination Extraction Machine = ram skull. Or did I stretch that one?
[close]

Sorry. Everyone probably already knew those. I just get excited about symbols.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dudeman

Quote from: Oronoco on February 11, 2016, 07:05:47 PMI finished my second Pacifist runthrough, and I'm feeling super-excited about some symbolism I wasn't smart enough to notice before.

Spoiler
Mainly about the final Neutral boss. Like how the "attacks" from the six human souls each correspond to the equippable weapons in the order that you find them. And how the shape of Final Boss Flowey = shape of the Determination Extraction Machine = ram skull. Or did I stretch that one?
[close]

Sorry. Everyone probably already knew those. I just get excited about symbols.
Spoiler
Not a stretch at all. Considering that Flowey was the vessel that would be used to hold Determination, it would make sense that the image of the DT Extractor was part of his subconscious. And if you haven't noticed already, the tubes binding the souls to him surrounding his monitor look like petals surrounding a flower, with his face at the center. It's little nods like these that I love about the game.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

I think I played the game too quickly my first time through with an "I need to finish this so I can get back to work" attitude. I ended up missing out on a lot.

I want to discover all the cool Genocide symbols, too, but I just can't do it.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dudeman

Your loss.

mwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Nebbles

It's okay, I can't genocide either.

BrainyLucario

That's what youtube is for!
Spoiler
It's funny how the genocide (No Mercy?) route knows that people will probably just watch it on youtube. So it makes a reference to that in the game
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

AwesomeYears

Today I played Undertale. It was good.

mikey

why do people have a problem with a genocide route, it's legitimately something I don't understand if you get that attached to a video game character
unmotivated