Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

game informer magazine

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

that would probably make the game not completely sucky tbh
unmotivated

Dudeman

I'm finding it very hard to believe that this is a real, actual thing that exists in print.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 16, 2016, 06:50:58 PMthat would probably make the game not completely sucky tbh
I think what you said is actually pretty funny, but when I attempt to take it seriously I don't imagine the exact same game except "realistic" graphics, less vague backstory and real-time growing flowey™ won't change the game play mechanics that you dislike, hahaha.

@Dudeman it's from an issue of Game Informer called "Game Infarcer", their April edition. I hope that clears things up.

Dudeman

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 16, 2016, 06:57:50 PM@Dudeman it's from an issue of Game Informer called "Game Infarcer", their April edition. I hope that clears things up.
...but it's march
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jub3r7

April fools!    :D

(Magazines release stuff early so their readers get issues on time, I believe.)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I might still end up not liking, I just said it would make it less completely sucky
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 16, 2016, 07:20:47 PMI might still end up not liking, I just said it would make it less completely sucky
When people felt you were antagonizing them here I recommended doing it the Pacifist Frisk way and flirting with you. Did any of us do it yet?

Nebbles

No, I have standards.

Dudeman

I can make spaghetti.

Nebbles

OH NO!! YOU'RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMNLy67ihY4

Is it weird if I like this one but not the original
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 17, 2016, 03:12:10 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMNLy67ihY4

Is it weird if I like this one but not the original
Oh hey, it's RichaadEB. Nah, that's not weird. Guitar tends to do that. If you like the style, then you could check out the official Undertale album he did if you're so inclined. Or not.