News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Undertale

Started by Nebbles, October 06, 2015, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I don't think I ever shared this here before, but earlier this year I wrote a big band arrangement of the Ghost Fight tune (including pieces from the Dummy!, Spider Dance, and Pathetic House iterations). A few weeks ago I revised and completed it and we've been rehearsing it in the big band I play with, with the intentions of bringing it to our recording session in a few weeks. Since it incorporated elements of the other versions, I named this arrangement "Incorporeal." Here is the Finale audio file if anyone is interested in hearing it:

https://soundcloud.com/olimar12345/incorporeal

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I definitely want to hear that live recording.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

Where's the like button?

Sebastian

Olimar12345

You're oddly active here for not having played Undertale.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I enjoy the game, music, and know a lot about it.....even though I haven't played it  8)

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2016, 05:31:17 PMI enjoy the game, music, and know a lot about it.....even though I haven't played it  8)
Well, at least you admit it. *cough* Brainy *cough*
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2016, 02:34:07 PMvideo

eh
it kinda ignores that the subdividing of people into categories such as "gamer" and "jock" is heuristic in and of itself
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Welp, fun fact, MatPat giving the pope Undertale is trending on Facebook now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on July 05, 2016, 10:42:39 PMWell, at least you admit it. *cough* Brainy *cough*
I admited it a while ago, you guys just never paid any attention to it. it was like january when I admitted it.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BrainyLucario

Maelstrom

First time I've posted music here, but here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB4bivwcsG0
It's the theme of the forums trying to resist  the 503 errors.

Dudeman