E. Gadd's Inventions: An Unofficial Revival, Plans Moving Forward (17)

Started by E. Gadd Industries, November 23, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Following the acceptance of Gourmet Race (thanks, Latios and Sebastian, for the assistance!), I have updated the links for it in the OP. Now, I would like to get "Let's Play a Mini-Game!" submitted before Ricco Harbor is, so could I get some feedback for it?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Woohoo! My 10th arrangement, Ricco Harbor is complete and ready to be submitted! Check it out!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Oh hey, this is pretty good! Ricco Harbor has one of my favourite themes from Sunshine, nice seeing it get some justice.

One thing:

Slightly clashing F notes (on Measure 70), unless I didn't read something right and they aren't the same note at all. I'm assuming this is where "con pedale" comes in? I'm not too sure on that, but I am pretty sure that there is more clashing like this in the arrangement, which would require a parenthesis in most circumstances. If I'm wrong, let me know.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

That is where con pedale comes in, along with the section with the 2nd voice whole notes in the RH (I forget the measures)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

It's not really feedback if the thing I questioned wasn't wrong at all. Uh... "You're welcome".

mikey

unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Crap, that was such a dumb mistake.

Also it is 4:30 in the morning. That might make more sense.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Ricco Harbor has been edited to match its acceptance and appearance on this most recent update
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I just finished Just Plains! That nightmare song isn't good for piano >:(
Anyhoo, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. If everyone thinks it's good enough, I'll go ahead and submit it (but can we please get Mini-Game accepted now??)!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DonValentino

E. Gadd Industries

Mini-Game's files have been updated following its acceptance. It is my 10th arrangement to make it on-site! So wheeeeee!!! Time to celebrate! Actually no, not time to celebrate, time to arrange some more!

Quote from: DonValentino on July 03, 2016, 02:52:53 AMHey nice one!
Thank you! Once I get that PDF bug ironed out, hopefully the submission process can resume.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Just Plains' files have been updated! I never saw its acceptance coming so soon! But anyways, on to Freezeflame!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]