News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Inventions: An Unofficial Revival, Plans Moving Forward (17)

Started by E. Gadd Industries, November 23, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

* E. Gadd Industries coughs.
Jeez! It sure is dusty in here! Let's get things back up to working order, shall we? We'll start with my newest invention:
Super Mario Galaxy - Freezeflame Galaxy (Ice)!
This is part of my efforts in the Community Performance Project, and my first arrangement since August! (Unless you count that Delfino Police replacement I did last month)
Either way, I haven't been the most musically active, but all that will change! Check out the OP to see the newest addition to my lab, and some updated info!

Any and all feedback is well appreciated! :D

*sighhhhhh* You know? It feels good to be back, finally.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

After reviewing my sheet, Seb fixed a few things and cleaned it up. Click the MUS file in the OP to see it! Do you guys think it's ready to submit? (I'm trying to avoid another CNZ disaster)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Surprize! Here's my 20th arrangement, and no one saw it coming!
While it's from Super Mario Galaxy, it isn't Freezie Fire (Fire)! Instead, it's "Tear Drop", the BGM for "Drip Drop Galaxy"
To add to the surprise, it's a collab with LeviR.star!
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Static

Man this song brings back memories. As much as I like songs like Gusty Garden Galaxy, Good Egg Galaxy, etc., I enjoy these more atmospheric ones just as much if not more. I really like this arrangement you guys did, it captures that same mysterious feel imo. The only thing I would do is maybe shrink the staff sizes so it all fits on one page.

E. Gadd Industries

I tried to fool around with it some to make it fit on one page, but I couldn't find a way to do it without things being crazy cramped. I'll try to experiment some more with it to see what results.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Alright, I changed it to 5 measures per system. Also, in the first 4 measures, I don't know who/how it condensed those rests, but I didn't think it would be an issue. ***I only updated the MUS file***
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Again, only the MUS file only has been updated. This time, all but the last of Brassman's suggestions were taken into account (thanks, by the way!). I am wanting a second opinion on the last one, though, because it sounds like a regular F to me.

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8959.15 For reference, near bottom of last page
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Brassman388

I'm kinda confused. Where is the link with the edits?

E. Gadd Industries

OP, the MUS file
I organize my PAT by chronology of the games

EDIT: Or here: [MUS]
I checked, and this is the newest version
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Brassman388

Sebastian

Brassman388

If you can play this with moderate ease without getting too confused, and you have to be honest about it, then it's ready to be submitted.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I'm not the best at pianoing myself, but it looks fairly easy to understand.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

The other half of Freezie Fire is now here! Check it out! Unless something comes up, I am now finished with my contributions to arrangements of the Super Mario Galaxy OST. Something could change, though. You never know!

Any and all feedback is appreciated! Also, I'm taking a small break now to study music theory. Hopefully it won't take too long. But when I get back to arranging, I'll also try to help look over others' sheets and see if I can't give some feedback. :)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

After debate, the names of the 3 SMG sheets have been finalized (almost):
-Ice Mountain
-Lava Path
-Drip Drop Galaxy
That last one, I'm waiting on Levi's opinion, and as soon as I do, everything will be finalized.
As always, just the MUS file has been changed, in this case just for LP and DDG. IM is in Submissions already, so I'm not updating it until it's accepted and such. Oh, also, the composer was fixed on DDG.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]