News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Nsm subs

Started by Tuscany, December 02, 2015, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscany

Hey, if I'm recording a performance video on my galaxy s6, do you have the process on how to submit it here? Thanks. I'll need a step by step guide on how and where to submit it here.
Sitting down at the beach, watching the beautiful sunset.

SlowPokemon

this thread is good but where can i apply to be an nsm dom
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Hello and welcome!
Fortunately, the only thing you have to do to submit a performance video is by making a new thread in the NSM Performance Video sub forum. Jamaha will see your video and it will be in the update.
Good Luck!

Tuscany

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 02, 2015, 08:35:06 AMthis thread is good but where can i apply to be an nsm dom
Oh, haha. ;)
Quote from: mariolegofan on December 02, 2015, 08:36:08 AMHello and welcome!
Fortunately, the only thing you have to do to submit a performance video is by making a new thread in the NSM Performance Video sub forum. Jamaha will see your video and it will be in the update.
Good Luck!
Kk. Thanks. I know how to upload video to Dropbox but is there a specific code I must input to make the file not broken?

Sebastian

Quote from: Tuscany on December 02, 2015, 08:51:19 AMOh, haha. ;)Kk. Thanks. I know how to upload video to Dropbox but is there a specific code I must input to make the file not broken?
If you would like to upload a video via Dropbox, you need to share the link so others can view it. Others can't see it unless you share it, I believe. I recommend that you upload it to YouTube then you can just post a link to the video.

braix

1) upload the video to YouTube first
2) make a thread in the performance videos sub forum
3) post the link to the YouTube video in that thread
4) profit

That's all you need to know
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Yup^

I'm not sure if you can upload videos to Youtube with Samsung Galaxies since I don't own one, but you can always try!
Hope our advice helps.

braix

You might have to transfer the video from your phone to your computer if you want to upload it.
You can do this via dropbox or direct transfer
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tuscany

Thanks but is there another option? Im not fond of it being on youtube. I prefer onlyle NSM and people who download sheets from NSM to see them, not the whole world.

Dudeman

So set the video to unlisted when you upload it to Youtube. Then only the people with the link to it (i.e., us) will be able to see it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

you could make a wmp of it and then upload it to dropbox, but if you don't want something on youtube then you probably wouldn't want it on dropbox either?
unmotivated

Tuscany

Dudeman: Yeah, but the thing is, I've never uploaded a youtube video and have no idea on how to do it. :-[
Also, I'm not that fond of youtube except for just listening to music.

And nocturne, Dropbox is fine as long as you guys can see it.

braix

It's pretty self explanatory.
1) There's an "Upload" button at the top of the page when you log into YouTube. Click it.
2) It prompts you to browse for the file or drag it into the browser. Do that.
3) Once it finishes, the "Publish" button shows up. Click it.
4) Profit
Also sometime in the process, it includes an option to select the video to be Public, Unlisted, or Private. It's either before you drag in the video or before you publish it, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

In my opinion, there's not much difference between uploading it for the whole world and uploading it for the NSM users in the fact that either way, you're letting random strangers watch your video.

Tuscany

KK, I'll do u listed then
 thanks