Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Spookwave / Spooktune
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: McDucky

Clanker37

Very nice! Simple arrangement of a simple tune!

One or two things, though;

-I feel that most of the notes in this song would benefit from a mezzo tenuto on them (a tenuto with a staccato dot).
-Perhaps a Finale wizard or someone could remove the Bass stave? It's entirely redundant in this piece.

Other than that, excellent!

mastersuperfan

Mmm, some polishing is needed.

• If you're going to have this serve as the arrangement for both Spooktune and Spookwave (which I assume from the title of the file), then change the name of the submission itself to reflect this.
  • The tempo and swing marking should be combined into one expression (omit the "Swing!" part and put the rest of the swing marking in parenthesis, then add it on to the end of the tempo marking).
  • Key should be G# minor.
  • Everything's too close to the top, move it all down--you have a whole page, after all. I would also move the Composer and Arranger down as well, closer to the staves, but that's more preference.
  • Don't use 8vb in the treble clef. Just move it into the bass clef.
  • The letters in NinSheetMusic in the URL should be capitalized.
  • I don't think you necessarily have to do this, but I'd prefer to see the first system just written out twice without a repeat sign, and then have a repeat sign at the end of the theme.

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 16, 2015, 09:39:51 AM-I feel that most of the notes in this song would benefit from a mezzo tenuto on them (a tenuto with a staccato dot).

I agree, but not most of the notes. I would say to put them on the quarters in m1-4. Some other articulations would also be nice.

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 16, 2015, 09:39:51 AM-Perhaps a Finale wizard or someone could remove the Bass stave? It's entirely redundant in this piece.

Nope, should be kept. It's notated for piano, so both staves should still be visible.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

McDucky

Thank you!
I changed it around a bit, but I'm not sure about the articulation  :-\

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PMWith this now being an official project, EVERYONE REMOVE YOUR UNDERTALE SUBMISSIONS AND INSTEAD POST THEM HERE.

Free up your submissions for other pieces and get your Undertale arrangements all in one spot here:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7974.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!