News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Started by K-NiGhT, December 09, 2015, 11:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Discuss the game here.

Nebbles and I can't be the only ones here with this game...can we?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

I wanna get this game soooo bad.
Winter was telling me about it. He has this game.

K-NiGhT

it's very good, i highly reccomend you get it asap

Sebastian

I need to get Xenoblade 1 first :P

BrainyLucario

I've considered getting it, but I'm not certain,yet.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 09, 2015, 11:30:44 AMI need to get Xenoblade 1 first :P
the two games have no relations, so you really don't need to get them both
source: didn't play the first one.

Yug_Guy

I'm planning on getting this for Christmas.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 09, 2015, 11:05:39 AMDiscuss the game here.

Nebbles and I can't be the only ones with this game...can we?

yes. you are the only ones. the only two people in the entire world. congratulations.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 09, 2015, 01:04:19 PMyes. you are the only ones. the only two people in the entire world. congratulations.
slightly off topic but this reminds me I spent like half an hour last night typing in random stuff on google to try and find someone else who hated undertale
I only found one other person on reddit
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 09, 2015, 02:49:37 PMHave you played it
*sighs loudly*
Spoiler
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 15, 2015, 06:09:15 PMimo This game sucks.  A friend bought it for me and I hate it, but I feel bad because he bought it so I keep playing it anyway
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 15, 2015, 06:14:25 PMK then so how do I beat mettaton you terrible people
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 16, 2015, 09:09:25 PMwhat's the purpose for temmie village, I don't understand

also was I supposed to save the abandoned quiche I seem to remember sans saying he made one
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 17, 2015, 11:47:24 AMhow many freaking boss battles are there
I thought I'd be done after mettaton
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 17, 2015, 12:56:19 PMI don't LIKE having these impossible boss battles
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 17, 2015, 04:07:38 PMI'd love to stop playing the game.  If you actually cared, then you'd know why I'm playing it.  But you don't cuz you're a terrible person.  Good day.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 20, 2015, 08:19:35 PMcan I ask how you beat mettaton ex?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 20, 2015, 08:52:19 PMI know all that stuff.  I've gotten his ratings up to 10,000 before
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 20, 2015, 09:08:46 PMno I act usually heel turn cause I get hit a lot except I boast on the ones that are easy, then when I'm low I spam pose and I've gotten his ratings up to 10,000 before but nothing happened, I just died to his attacks again
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 29, 2015, 06:00:37 PMI got his ratings up past 11,000
I feel cheated and I'm never playing this game again
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 29, 2015, 06:35:04 PMwhat gameplay
*rimshot*
[close]
overall it felt like a cheap and unrewarding experience.  Doing things right or solving puzzles didn't reward you and beating the bosses didn't make you feel proud because of how long and tedious they were to begin with.  A majority of the characters were forgettable and didn't make much of an impression.  Eventually the music got so annoying that I had to mute my laptop just to keep playing.  And I absolutely abhor the thought of having to play through the entire thing again.
unmotivated

Nebbles

can you shut the fuck up about how much you hate undertale oh my god we get it
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Chill. Noc was literally just stating a related fact in his first reply and giving an opinion(and answering a question) in the second reply. He wasn't directly putting anyone down nor does it seem like he was trying to.
On the other hand, hearing about Noc's dislike for Undertale could be rather annoying. So @Noc you might want to stop.
TL;DR Just both of y'all shush before stuff happens
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.