Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project Topic [TIEBREAKER VOTING CLOSED]

Started by Olimar12345, December 18, 2015, 10:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 20, 2015, 03:59:16 PMWhy not Mario Kart 8? I mean... It has some amazing music and it would be nice to have it all on the site.
That's totally fine with me and I'd be willing to vote for it, but if something is to surpass Undertale in voting it needs to have enough steam and I won't vote for something if it doesn't have a chance of winning. I'm trying to gauge what people are voting for and pick one or two targets that have the potential to overtake Undertale.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Latios212 on December 20, 2015, 04:01:19 PMThat's totally fine with me and I'd be willing to vote for it, but if something is to surpass Undertale in voting it needs to have enough steam and I won't vote for something if it doesn't have a chance of winning. I'm trying to gauge what people are voting for and pick one or two targets that have the potential to overtake Undertale.
I'm guessing that you can tell where my votes are going, but I always like a little competition.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

READ THIS ENTIRE POST

Okay, so here's how voting will happen this time around. To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject [Next Official Arrangement Project Vote], containing your top two game choices. If you only want to vote for one game, that's fine too, but you can't use your two votes on the same game (similar to how a normal poll would work). In order to prevent inactives or people who have little to no intentions of helping from skewing the results away from the arranger's interest, any arranger who has at least one arrangement hosted on the site will have their vote count twice. That way there's more of a chance that arranges who actually plan to help out get the project they would enjoy. And I specify "on the site" because that means they have shown that they are capable of working up to the NSM standard.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Ok, so if it's not Minish Cap, Wind Waker, Melee, or MK8 I won't be helping cause I don't care about any of the other games.
everybody good with one of these 4?
unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2015, 04:33:20 PMOk, so if it's not Minish Cap, Wind Waker, Melee, or MK8 I won't be helping cause I don't care about any of the other games.
everybody good with one of these 4?
sounds good everyone vote for these

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Mario Kart 8! Everyone vote for that!

Whether Mario Kart 8 wins or not, I'm still arranging a ton of songs from it.

Latios212

alrighty then it's decided

Everyone who wants something other than Undertale to win, vote MK8 and Wind Waker!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

preferred wind waker 1st choice mk8 second choice, I believe
mostly because wind waker needs the project more

here's the ost list

http://zeldauniverse.net/media/music/the-wind-waker-original-soundtrack/
unmotivated

Olimar12345

ALSO

In order to confuse things less, NO SWITCHING YOUR VOTES. (This wouldn't be an option in a normal poll anyway, but here is the obligatory post of me saying it anyway)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Altissimo on December 20, 2015, 02:36:45 PMvote gsc, it's got an arrangement project but it's actually close to completion
gsc sheets yo

Olimar12345

ONE LAST PSA:

Voting will be open for exactly ONE WEEK. Rather than post a time and convert it into several different time zones, just view the posting time of this message and it will be a week from that (ooo, so simpleeeeee). Seven days from this post the voting will end and a new project shall emerge.

mikey

Seven days of blood and toil, and the victor shall rise up from the ashes to claim its rightful spot
unmotivated

DonValentino

Problem with Wind Waker is that it already has a dedicated sheetbook with the entire soundtrack arranged. Personally, I'd rather focus on another game that does not have that privilege.

Tobbeh99

2 questions:

1) We have only 2 votes now!? :( I wanted 3.. and with this many options, I think it would be better.

2) Why not do a regular poll, instead of the pm thing?? Is it because of members with 1 or more arrangement on site counts twice??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

1) Yes, two, as it says in my post. (Not really a question, but I'm glad I could clear that up for you)

2) Yes, giving potential contributors a boost was one reason. Also it is easier to avoid foul-play, such as getting all of your inactive friends to vote for what you want it something. It's easier to monitor.

3) (by pm) ofc you're allowed to vote for your own nomination. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to.