The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

So I've created "Temmie Village (Genocide)" From Yug_Guy's accepted arrangement. I need the Tempo to be tweaked, for I can't do that with Notepad. I think it needs to be around 60-70 due to 40 being too slow. There is also an extra measure at the end that I cannot get rid of.

"Temmie Village (Genocide)"
[Mus]

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

^If you're using someone else's arrangement, you should make sure it's okay with them, especially if it's an active arranger. You should also change the text to "Arranged by BrainyLucario & Yug Guy"

Also, your LH is colliding with the copyright info and there's an unnecessary measure at the end. And where's the D.C.?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Oronoco

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 10, 2016, 10:53:24 AMI need the Tempo to be tweaked, for I can't do that with Notepad. I think it needs to be around 60-70 due to 40 being too slow. There is also an extra measure at the end that I cannot get rid of.

If you tell me what you'd like the tempo marking to be, I can tweak it for you real quick and get rid of that extra measure.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

I'm thinking it's 60...I'm not too sure on that since whenever I try to make it play at that tempo, It doesn't register it.

Edit: I'll ask Yug_Guy for Permission to use his sheet... I'll update Dogsong (Dunked On Version) As well. (I asked Dinos if I could use his sheet, so there is no conflict there)

Oronoco

Do you want the tempo to match the way the playback sounds? The way it plays back now, it's at about 170.
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 10, 2016, 11:24:50 AMI'll ask Yug_Guy for Permission to use his sheet.

It literally looks like you just moved everything down an octave.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Yeah.. I want both the tempo and The playback sounds to be 60

Edit:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 10, 2016, 11:34:01 AMIt literally looks like you just moved everything down an octave.
That's because I did... Genocide songs are basically just slowed down versions of the original songs The key signature may need to be changed, which i'll ask other NSM members for, since I'm still not able to tell for myself

Oronoco

BrainyLucario

"Dogsong (Dunked On Version)" (Updated)
[Mus]

Quote from: Oronoco on January 10, 2016, 11:43:54 AMSee how everything looks.
Nope...still too slow, Sorry for causing you so much trouble, but I really can't change that on my own. Maybe try 70.. and just message me it instead of posting it here (I don't want this to overload the project's thread..)

Yug_Guy

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 10, 2016, 11:52:06 AM"Dogsong (Dunked On Version)" (Updated)
[Mus]
Nope...still too slow, Sorry for causing you so much trouble, but I really can't change that on my own. Maybe try 70.. and just message me it instead of posting it here (I don't want this to overload the project's thread..)
there's an empty measure at the end
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2016, 01:09:20 PMthere's an empty measure at the end
I can't seem to delete that...

Edit:
"Temmie Village (Genocide)"  (Updated....Co-arranged by Yug_Guy) (2nd update)
[Mus]

mikey

click on the treble staff of the measure, hold shift and click on the bass staff.  Press DELETE instead of BACKSPACE.
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

"Dogsong (Dunked On Version)" Updated  (Co-arranged by dinos24SP)

[Mus]
Thanks for that tip Noc. It was really helpful

Fawful

Hey guys, I just joined the site.  I came here from a Steam forum that had a similar goal that Yug_Guy found and posted to as well.  Figured I should help contribute as well; here's Reunited. (I can't figure out how you guys do the [MUS] thing, so I'll just put the URL here.)  Anything I should change?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rggrabjqakheb3/Reunited%20-%20Undertale.mus?dl=0