Game: Super Mario 3D World
Console: Wii U
Title: Title Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Musescore does weird things. All of your text is sized at 83 percent, while the music is at 100...

Aside from that, your note lengths don't always seem to match the original, yours tend to be on the long-side. Also, those E's in the last four measures might fair better down an octave. Also you're missing measure numbers (Can't believe I didn't add those in when I had the file last! >.< )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2016, 04:53:36 PMMusescore does weird things. All of your text is sized at 83 percent, while the music is at 100...
Yeah, I have no idea how to fix that...
Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2016, 04:53:36 PMAside from that, your note lengths don't always seem to match the original, yours tend to be on the long-side. Also, those E's in the last four measures might fair better down an octave. Also you're missing measure numbers (Can't believe I didn't add those in when I had the file last! >.< )
Lowered the E's, shortened some longer notes, and added a few embellishments. :)
Links have obviously been updated

TheMarioPianist

Here, this should make the text size look better! Also fit it on one page! Lastly, changed the measure distribution so that the 2 measure system is at the beginning. That makes sense since that is a two measure intro.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Yug_Guy

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 01, 2016, 06:07:25 PMHere, this should make the text size look better! Also fit it on one page! Lastly, changed the measure distribution so that the 2 measure system is at the beginning. That makes sense since that is a two measure intro.
Thanks! Links have been updated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Christ, quarter note = 208? That's faster than Flight of the Bumblebee. Hell, I don't think my metronome can even go that high.
Perhaps notate the thing with half note=104, and count it in two? Just a thought.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

^thats not too uncommon to see in the Jazz & big band world. Either way will suffice.

Couple more things:
-the US released album titles this track "Title Screen," so switch it over to that.
-the marcatos in this style mean a different thing than they normally do, and don't quite make sense in the way you have them. Rewrite them:
--m.2 RH beat 1 - make it an accent instead
--m.10 RH beat 1 - make a staccato, and beat 2.5 make an accent
--m.18 do the same as m.10

Looking good almost done!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 02, 2016, 10:27:26 PMCouple more things:
-the US released album titles this track "Title Screen," so switch it over to that.
-the marcatos in this style mean a different thing than they normally do, and don't quite make sense in the way you have them. Rewrite them:
--m.2 RH beat 1 - make it an accent instead
--m.10 RH beat 1 - make a staccato, and beat 2.5 make an accent
--m.18 do the same as m.10
Links have been updated with these changes.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot