E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 16, 2016, 06:57:54 PM1/16/15 Attitudinize (v.)- to assume an affected mental attitude: pose
So, Maestro.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

...WiFi was out yesterday.

So here's today's:
1/18/16 Rectitudinous (adj.)- 1. characterized by the quality of being honest and morally correct  2: piously self-righteous
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

So, MLF

no hard feelings buddy please don't kill me
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Thank you, Mr. Moderator.
That feels so good :/

Dudeman

Bespinben

I think MLF tries his best to not feel bad about it, but still feels frustrated because he's trying to dispel those associations from himself. I can sympathize, as even though I've spent the last 14 months tempering my personal arrangements so that they are reasonably playable, I still get people hanging my old 2011-2012 arrangements over my head proclaiming otherwise.
Link's Awakening coughcough
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

um, what's wrong with being honest and morally correct
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Bespinben on January 18, 2016, 11:18:16 AMI think MLF tries his best to not feel bad about it, but still feels frustrated because he's trying to dispel those associations from himself. I can sympathize, as even though I've spent the last 14 months tempering my personal arrangements so that they are reasonably playable, I still get people hanging my old 2011-2012 arrangements over my head proclaiming otherwise.
Link's Awakening coughcough
That's what you get for sacrificing your artistic integrity for popularity.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2016, 11:21:00 AMum, what's wrong with being honest and morally correct
The definition uses the phrase "piously self-righteous," which doesn't sound like an incredibly positive wording.

All the same, I appreciate MLF's dedication to making sure NSM stays a positive friendly place for new and old members alike.

braix

at least this is a word that's possible to use in a conversation
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

1/19/16 Traduce (v.)- 1. to expose to shame or blame by means of falsehood and misrepresentation  2. violate, betray
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

They are the traduced. I am the traducer.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2016, 08:46:25 AMzorro makes me feel traduced
It could be said that we made you feel traduced in TWG
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.