News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 12, 2016, 03:11:16 PMI still don't get it
Still??
Oh, yeah, I forgot. It's a Sunshine reference:
EDIT: Dang, this pic was bigger than I expected
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2016, 03:48:00 PMThat's the point (no pun intended).
I see we haven't forgotten that, eh?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

showing me the same freaking picture doesn't explain the joke
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

It isn't the same picture, but in that episode ("The Manta Storm") of Sirena Beach, you have to go up and talk to the hotel manager, who tells that his hotel was submerged beneath the electric goop of some paper-thin manta-thing. Right before the Phantamanta appears, the hotel manager shrieks "AIIIGH! It's back! That gossamer ghoul! Do something!"
And "The Manta Storm" starts playing as the camera shifts over to see the scene in the last pic unfold.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

I hope you realize how incredibly specific and ultimately insignificant the moment you're referencing is. No one here but you was going to remember that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

oh so I wasn't actually missing a big in joke
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2016, 07:16:54 PMI hope you realize how incredibly specific and ultimately insignificant the moment you're referencing is. No one here but you was going to remember that.
Sunshine is special to me, so I could probably make many references. :P
5/13/16 Per contra (adv.)- 1a. on the contrary  b. by way of contrast   2. as an offset

Latin phrases are fun. Also, Happy Friday the 13th!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 12, 2016, 07:15:18 PMIt isn't the same picture, but in that episode ("The Manta Storm") of Sirena Beach, you have to go up and talk to the hotel manager, who tells that his hotel was submerged beneath the electric goop of some paper-thin manta-thing. Right before the Phantamanta appears, the hotel manager shrieks "AIIIGH! It's back! That gossamer ghoul! Do something!"
And "The Manta Storm" starts playing as the camera shifts over to see the scene in the last pic unfold.
I lost you at "Sirena"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ōkami~MD

oh well that was a reference i guess.... lol  I had no idea what it was
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on May 13, 2016, 09:28:12 AMoh well that was a reference i guess.... lol  I had no idea what it was
A miniscule one, but a reference indeed.

5/14/16 NSMirage (n.)- 1. an illusion-based anomaly where the witness sees the image of a thriving community known as "NinSheetMusic" when in all actuality, nothing but charred remains of a community are present  2. a special type of mirage where the witness hears video game music in addition to seeing whatever illusion they are experiencing

Thanks to Deku for the inspiration for this word!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

e. gadd is an nsmirage and doesn't exist :O
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

E. Gadd Industries

Shhhh... Who told you?
5/15/16 Edify (v.)- to instruct and improve especially in moral and religious knowledge: uplift; also: enlighten, inform

If you have a pastor of a church that doesn't edify the congregation, are they really a pastor?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

I WILL EDIFY YOU WITH A CERRET

Spoiler
[close]
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Dudeman

If you're trying to look funnier by posting random-ass shit all the time, it's not working.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Dudeman on May 16, 2016, 09:00:34 AMIf you're trying to look funnier by posting random-ass shit all the time, it's not working.

oooh da burn
*hairflip*
FABULOUS