News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Shadowkirby, please knock it off. This borders on spam.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

F. L. U. D. D.

Brainy hoicked the glass to the glass disposal bin behind me quickly. Causing me to jump and my arm to go near the flame of the lab burner and then burning my arm hair off :| Btw this is a true story
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: F. L. U. D. D. on June 07, 2016, 01:07:58 PMBrainy hoicked the glass to the glass disposal bin behind me quickly. Causing me to jump and my arm to go near the flame of the lab burner and then burning my arm hair off :| Btw this is a true story
Ok?
Is this an alt account?

Sebastian

mikey

whyyyy does everyone think fludd is an alt
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 07, 2016, 01:44:18 PMwhyyyy does everyone think fludd is an alt
Because he rarely posts. He's more of the arranging type (although he's waiting to upload some of his works until he has a fair amount)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 07, 2016, 11:12:53 AM6/7/16 Phallus (n.)- A representation of a PENIS
I like this word better.

E. Gadd Industries

I was wondering if someone would say that. XD
Sorry, though, but I (mostly) go by the calendar.

6/8/16 Chinoiserie (n.)- a style in art (as in decoration) reflecting Chinese qualities or motifs; also: an object or decoration in this style

A word describing Chinese decor... with a French pronunciation... Most curious indeed...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 07, 2016, 01:44:18 PMwhyyyy does everyone think fludd is an alt
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 07, 2016, 02:20:04 PMBecause he rarely posts. He's more of the arranging type (although he's waiting to upload some of his works until he has a fair amount)
In addition, it's because he just posts random stuff that is irrelevant, and his sig, not to mention his bad grammar.

F. L. U. D. D.

I try to tie in my responses with the day's word, so while it may seem random to you, it isn't at all to me. If you would like, I could explain how they relate. Also, I know E. Gadd irl, and so that's why I have that in my sig. And besides, what makes you think my grammar would make me an alt of E. Gadd's? My poor grammar is my reflection of my lack of care, especially with it being summer break. But back to the alt thing, if he was trying to hide this account (if it were an alt), he wouldn't have made the sig like that, and he probably couldn't bring himself to type in the terrible grammar I use, and if he wasn't, why would he make one in the first place?
:)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

o_O Uhhhh...

Today's word! Right!

6/9/16 Zero-sum (adj.)- of, relating to, or being s situation in which a gain for one side entails a corresponding loss for the other side

So every non-little kid sporting event! Honestly, I think participation awards are a waste of time & money.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Well participation awards kinda are a waste. But they are meant to make people feel special even though they lost ( they often don't even manage that purpose though).
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: F. L. U. D. D. on June 09, 2016, 08:58:51 AMWell participation awards kinda are a waste. But they are meant to make people feel special even though they lost ( they often don't even manage that purpose though).
Most of the time, kids focus on the fun they have. If they're young enough, they don't even care much about competing in sports (e. g., my sister in her first 2-3 seasons of soccer)

6/10/16 Retronym (n.)- a term consisting of a noun and a modifier which specifies the original meaning of the noun

Like bar soap!
Like apple juice!
Like flatscreen TV!
What else?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

For some reason my sister has always been deathly competitive, especially in soccer!  ::)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Is she any good? I forgot she played soccer.

6/11/16 Dissemble (c.)- 1. To hide under a false appearance  2. To put on the appearance of: simulate

Hey! There's a word that applies to every last one of us here! Well, most of us.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]