News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: fank009 on January 26, 2016, 05:01:47 PMdudeman, what makes brainy so sus???
It was the fact that he fired without warning, but I had forgotten that guns explode if they aren't used. He's still a bit of a new player, so I can understand firing blindly without consulting first. I'm not happy about it, but it's not wolfy anymore since the explosion proviso exists.

So I'll have to rethink where my suspicions lie now. Could be BDS.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on January 26, 2016, 05:01:47 PMthis seems to be a WTH davy attack. arguing at something for coming out of the blue and pointing something to blame. a lot of "if I hadnt had this i'd be dead. and to claim that it was a stupid idea.

lets apply hindsight, there is one shot that happened. realign motivations and what not. the biggest thing I don't like is the attitude against davy, but that is prolly BDS being bds. the biggest thing though...
Just curious... are you suggesting that I should be perfectly ok with being shot, or that I should want my bulletproof vest revealed before I want it to be (after all, it does block wolfings)? The reason I said that originally was because davy's first reaction read more like "Ok so it's safe to shoot BDS, whew," rather than "Who the hell shot BDS!?!?" :P

As I said in the chat, we'll know a lot more during the night, given recent information.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

sorry about that Dudeman, if the mayor knows what the wolf has, can they confirm me human?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

fank009

a thought just came to me...

This will prolly be the most dead of all dead days in terms of discussion.

We have little information to go off, (okay, we always have little to no information to go off) and - noct, we aren't going to kill anyone this day phase (unless they don't vote.)

What we know so far...
Noct was targeted by wolves.
AY/Noct had warrants. (Ay seer'd me green, Noct... dont think he got anything in.)
Brainy Shot BDS.

There were no other gunshots.

the only thing we are going to do, is give someone 1 less live, (-1 up orbs of life.)

I feel the big thing this game should focus on is gunshots.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

Suspicion list (from most to least suspicious).

Dudeman
Quote from: Dudeman on January 26, 2016, 12:44:57 PMYou know, I was thinking the exact same thing. I just didn't want to be the first one to say it.
This sounds too cautious for my liking. If you were thinking the same thing, you could have brought it up yourself giving us some information to work with instead of being scared that it would be turned against you.

BrainyLucario
Firing that gun without thinking about it really doesn't give you human points, nor does your first reaction to the shot. Then again, those are actions that a new player would make and claiming you made the shot doesn't make much sense from a wolf perspective.

BlackDragonSlayer
I think your jumping to the conclusion that I was the one who fired the gun is suspicious, it comes across as trying to find someone for a lynch target to keep yourself safe. That is however the only thing I have against you, and the Mayor could possibly prove you humanity next phase.

TheMarioPianist
Inactive. Can't say anything else about it.

NocturneOfShadow
Playing like usual. Can't say if he is a wolf or a human.

AwesomeYears
haven't seen much of you, though the fact that you seerd fank points to you being human.

Fank009
seer'd green, confirmed human. On that note, has the Mayor already claimed to you?

Davy
hi

Also guys, I'm dissapointed. I told you guys to post the chatlog, but you didn't.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

I'm Voting TheMarioPianist for the fact that he hasn't been active on here

TheMarioPianist

Oh hey, I'm here. School is busy. Sorry. I'll be more activish maybe.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

Well, looks like I have a bit of suspicion on my head now. I admit that maybe I should have said something about Brainy's wording, but quick accusations often look wolfy, even if the accused's post is wolfy. Ah, maybe I'm making this too complicated.

As it stands I still have no idea where to place my suspicions, though my eyes are off of Brainy for now. I think I'll vote BlackDragonSlayer for the reasons others have listed, as after looking over them I agree that his jump on davy's comment about how the guns were working seems suspect.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

My prediction of Dudeman's role in the game.
added suspense
JOOOOOOOOHHHHHHNNNNNN    CEEEEENNNNNNAAAAA
[close]
In all seriousness, I honestly don't think of Dudeman as Suspicious, and besides, it's too early to be casting suspicion anyway.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 27, 2016, 11:26:49 AMbesides, it's too early to be casting suspicion anyway.
...it's Day 1. Now is the time to start thinking about suspicions because good lynches need to happen to avoid human casualties.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 27, 2016, 11:32:59 AM...it's Day 1. Now is the time to start thinking about suspicions because good lynches need to happen to avoid human casualties.
Facepalm

for some reason I thought it was still Night 1.

mikey

why do phases end at 4:30
this is very unorthodox
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 27, 2016, 11:35:05 AMFacepalm
facepalm isn't playing in this game you're not allowed to vote for them

TheMarioPianist

Imma vote BlackDragonSlayer because of reasons listed earlier.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player