News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Five Night's at Freddy's (FNAF)

Started by BrainyLucario, January 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Location?

Wooo!
meh..

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 13, 2016, 04:29:51 AMFNAF news update:
-names havw been leaked for the new animatronics in the spin-off game: Sister Location

Calling bullshit on this. I can't anything about it on the internet that comes from Scott himself.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 13, 2016, 04:29:51 AM-Console releases planned for systems like the NX, Xbox one, and Playstation 4

This has some degree of truth, but this does not include the new game from what I've read. Also, no specific consoles have been announced yet, just that "the original games" are being remade for "consoles." link:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-five-nights-at-freddy-s-series-is-getting-remade-for-consoles-360035.phtml

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 13, 2016, 04:35:38 PMCalling bullshit on this. I can't anything about it on the internet that comes from Scott himself.

This has some degree of truth, but this does not include the new game from what I've read. Also, no specific consoles have been announced yet, just that "the original games" are being remade for "consoles." link:

http://www.destructoid.com/the-five-nights-at-freddy-s-series-is-getting-remade-for-consoles-360035.phtml

Copyright claim bruh. Scott even announced that those were the official names. Having beaten Update 2 for FNAF World, I can without a doubt say that the animatronic in the teaser is named
 update 2 ending spoils and animatronic name spoils
Baby. Fnaf world update 2 ends with the room that Scott's issitting at a desk in. He says her name is Baby, then the screen goes black and a pair of yellow eyes appears on screen and says something along the lines of "Ladies and Gentleman, please take your seats. The show is about to begin" at which point the lights go back on. The animatronic is no longer there but Scott lies dead at the desk, blood collecting on the table in front of him. The screen fades to black and "To be continued...." Appears.
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 13, 2016, 08:20:31 AMLink pls

I literally don't care what claims you make unless you have a link (or links) to verify it/them. It's common courtesy to post some sort of "proof," otherwise you're just another guy on the internet starting rumors.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

This is a good habit to get into doing, lol. Copyright thing looks legit, Twitter post from Scott seems to solidify it.

BrainyLucario

Scottgames.com has been updated with a new teaster check it out via the link on the OP

Sebastian

"Everyone, please stay in your seats."

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

This fall my butt. This game is coming out tomorrow.

About the trailer: This is one of the weirdest trailers. It implies it takes place underground.....which seems weird.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on May 21, 2016, 12:20:32 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4-bZkxyKQ

This trailer doesn't clown around.

I noticed that Funtime Freddy's holding a toy bonnie animatronic. Also, notice how both Funtime Foxy and Funtime freddy have speakers on there chests. MMaybe we'll get to here what mangle is actually  saying in FNAF 2!  Also, the meaning behind Baby's saying of "You don't know what we've been through." doesn't make much sense. I mean they all look Factory new.

Sebastian

I think she's saying "Don't hold it against us."

mikey

Quote from: Sebastian on May 21, 2016, 03:25:58 PMI think she's saying "Don't hold it against us."
at the end
like 40 seconds after it says it ends
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on May 21, 2016, 12:37:42 PMThis fall my butt. This game is coming out tomorrow.
Scott went on record recently saying he refuses to release it any earlier than he originally intended. He doesn't want a repeat of FNaF World.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Perfect coverup to surprise us with an early release again...