Deku's Sick Air horn Remixes

Started by deku_link, February 04, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

If i could make a request, is it possible for you to make an airhorn of "undertale"?

I really want to see that mlg'd
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 04, 2016, 06:35:36 PMIf i could make a request, is it possible for you to make an airhorn of "undertale"?

I really want to see that mlg'd
most undertale songs are airhornified, but if this one hasn't been done I will
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

deku_link

I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

Dudeman

this is the point where somebody makes a rival Quad City DJ's X [song] thread and you two go at it with ferocity
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Here's the link you wanted deku_link.

Look at E. Gadd's submission for the midi file

Magic Mole

ayy lmao these are pretty dank
Since the pictures/videos topic has rekindled my love for the great Groose of Grooseland, I think an air horn remix of Groose's Theme from Skyward Sword would be perfect.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

deku_link

Quote from: Magic Mole on February 05, 2016, 06:50:43 PMayy lmao these are pretty dank
Since the pictures/videos topic has rekindled my love for the great Groose of Grooseland, I think an air horn remix of Groose's Theme from Skyward Sword would be perfect.
ask and ye shall receive

Working on it Brainy.

Magic Mole

brb gonna go get 2 cubic tons of blended mountain dew and doritos and drown myself in it

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 05, 2016, 06:04:18 PMHere's the link you wanted deku_link.

Look at E. Gadd's submission for the midi file
Still taking requests btw

BrainyLucario

Ther is no way you can make a sad song like this dank, up to the challenge?
Donvalentino has this midi on the site

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 06, 2016, 06:21:11 PMTher is no way you can make a sad song like this dank, up to the challenge?
Donvalentino has this midi on the site
The presence of an echo effect (pedal) in the midi makes the airhorns into a garbled mess, so sorry. Can't do this one.

I HAVE BEEN BESTED