News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Deku's Sick Air horn Remixes

Started by deku_link, February 04, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Pinna park needz more mt. Dew and Doritos.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

deku_link

Ok guys, sad story time.

I took a request from my friend and made the Star Wars theme:
I was pretty happy with my work, so I posted it on /r/montageparodies and called it a night.

The next day, THIS BIG MEANIE STOLE MY MEME
AND NOW HE HAS HIS LACKEYS DOWNVOTING MY VIDEO that HE so blatantly stole!

Meme theft is a serious issue. Report it to your local meme police.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

BrainyLucario

Saddest story ever......anyway, i have another request.
Can you air horn the song "Final Battle! (Rival)" From Pokémon Red Version & Pokémon Blue Version?

You can find the midi on the site.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 18, 2016, 08:40:28 AMSaddest story ever......anyway, i have another request.
Can you air horn the song "Final Battle! (Rival)" From Pokémon Red Version & Pokémon Blue Version?

You can find the midi on the site.
Ask and ye shall recieve
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

deku_link

The well's run dry blokes, got any requests?

EDIT: I forgot to say I uploaded a new vid:

NOW the well's dry.

deku_link

Dudeman

Watch out, I see a Dreamworks copyright claim in your future.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

deku_link

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 22, 2016, 04:23:54 PMuh, for a song by smashmouth?
He meant for the footage. Thankfully, it's mirrored.

Dudeman

...if it's mirrored then why can I read everything
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

deku_link

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 05:31:41 PM...if it's mirrored then why can I read everything
It's only mirrored in a few shots, notice at the beginning how he comes out of the outhouse facing to the left when he faces to the right in the original. Anyway, I lifted the clip from youtube so I should be ok.

BrainyLucario

MOOOORREE AIR HORN!!!!

Air horn "Burning Town" from Shantae. Midi should be on site.... The thumbnail for this should be interesting....

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 24, 2016, 08:46:24 AMMOOOORREE AIR HORN!!!!

Air horn "Burning Town" from Shantae. Midi should be on site.... The thumbnail for this should be interesting....
There are too many notes, I fiddled with it for a bit but it just sounds bad. I really want to do The Nightmare Woods, but there's no arrangement/midi yet.

Keep in mind I could make an airhorn remix with only one part of the song (ie only the main melody) and it will still sound good.

BrainyLucario

ok then, why don't you make an air horned "Hypno K.K." from Animal Crossing: New Leaf? It's on the site.

deku_link

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 25, 2016, 05:30:16 PMok then, why don't you make an air horned "Hypno K.K." from Animal Crossing: New Leaf? It's on the site.
I fiddled with the pitch for awhile with this one, but it still came out a bit weird. Guess that's kinda fitting for it though...