News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVIII: Six Player Death Match!

Started by davy, February 12, 2016, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Hey, guys? I have a confession: I am the wolf.

:P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Also, I'm changing my vote to AY; inactivity like this kinda gets annoying (I know, I shouldn't be talking, but still)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

Insta! AwesomeYears was lynched. It's now Night 4. Night 4 ends February 21st 2:00PM PST, 3:00PM MST, 4:00PM CST, 5:00PM EST, 11:00PM CET, February 22nd 10:00AM in New Zealand.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

There is no wolf in this game, so in that sense this game is like a faction game, except each faction only consists of one player.

1. Independent Human
2. Independent Human
3. Independent Human
4. Independent Human
5. Independent Human
6. Independent Human

Each night phase each player chooses Vigi, Guardian, Reviver, Nullifier or Charismatic.

If the player chose Vigi, he can vigi (=kill) one player during that night phase.
If the player chose Guardian, he can guard one player from being vigi'd that night phase.
If the player chose Reviver, he can revive one dead player during that night phase. That player will be alive at the start of the next day phase.
If the player chose Nullifier he can target one player, and that player will be unable to get a power the next night phase (the player targeted will be notified of this at the start of the night phase in which he is nullified).
If the player chose Charismatic, that player's vote counts for 2 during the next day phase.

In the event of a KitB (Knife in the Box, when multiple players are tied for the most votes) no one will be lynched.

If no one died for two night phases and two day phases everyone will be modkilled and nobody wins.

Players can only win by being the last player remaining.

1. fank009
2. BrainyLucario
3. E. Gadd Industries
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. AwesomeYears
6. BoywithoutaFairy

No one died. It's now Day 4. Day 4 ends February 24rd 2:00AM PST, 3:00AM MST, 4:00AM CST, 5:00AM EST, 11:00AM CET, 10:00PM in New Zealand.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Were... were we all nullified last night?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

I thought everyone was going to be modkilled? Ah well.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

No, because AY was lynched, so that saved us. We don't actually have to kill anyone today, just to give everybody a fair shot, so-to-say.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 21, 2016, 02:07:37 PMWere... were we all nullified last night?
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 21, 2016, 02:31:09 PMI thought everyone was going to be modkilled? Ah well.
I think this answers your question very well.

Also BDS, dont even listen to anything that I say...

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 19, 2016, 03:30:49 PMRip me. BDS. Fank switched side lel.
whatever you say...
considering what you did that night phase, this is a really shallow thing to say in hindsight.

CONSIDERING YOU NEVER REPLIED BACK!!!

meh.

I'm at a loss of thought as to what to do at this stage.

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on February 21, 2016, 06:03:59 PMI think this answers your question very well.

Also BDS, dont even listen to anything that I say...
*I* nullified you.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

That being said, all hostilities aside, the optimal situation in this case would be to force a KitB so that it doesn't come down to two players (which would not end well under any circumstance; something I was trying to prevent last phase, not knowing until later that E. Gadd had also been nullified).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 21, 2016, 06:27:04 PMThat being said, all hostilities aside, the optimal situation in this case would be to force a KitB so that it doesn't come down to two players (which would not end well under any circumstance; something I was trying to prevent last phase, not knowing until later that E. Gadd had also been nullified).

Quote from: fank009 on February 17, 2016, 10:58:15 PMif AY did guard... maybe they're being passive... from what I understand, E.gadds guarding self.

I think the best plan of attack is to nullify then we can strike at them while the irons hot

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 21, 2016, 06:21:28 PM*I* nullified you.
I swear, everyone's laughing at me from their supposed opinions...

Considering I cant trust either of you to work with me xD

I get the feeling, that if we do wait for the night phase, we are just going to nullify each other, and won't find out till its too late xD, and we'll all be modkilled.

Playing in 3s at night is a bit more optimal than playing at 2s at night. although both cases are horrible.
on one hand you have gambiting for nullifies, and on the other hand, you have gambiting for vigs(/nullifies)

who do ya think I was going to nullify BDS??? I came to you... cause I thought I was outnumbered? the whole reason I actually didnt participate on the lynch day 2

I think N2 gave me such a passive read on the game that everyone was playing passively, didnt help d2 was so quiet that I dozed off waiting for something to happen.

Hindsight. lel.

fank009

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on February 21, 2016, 06:44:43 PMwho do ya think I was going to nullify BDS??? I came to you... cause I thought I was outnumbered? the whole reason I actually didnt participate on the lynch day 2
I was going to wait to stab you in the back (I was actually conflicted about this several times; it's a good thing I didn't when I originally wanted to, because I would have missed the Charismatic), but the Day 2 lynch actually made me finalize my decision- I figured, if things went well (needless to say, several things did not go according to plan, namely a particular lack of vigis), I would be able to win the game right there.

What? I was totally expecting you to do the same to me!

Quote from: fank009 on February 21, 2016, 06:45:15 PMCan we vote NL?
If we can't, then you and E. Gadd could always vote for each other, and I'll just not vote.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Also BDS, I swear at the best of times you are a fool.

Here's my interpretation of what happened the night before.
AY/E.Gadd nullified both Me/BDS. I'm very confident on this lean, since E.gadd wasn't having anything with my "bluff", "what are you going to do, you can't shoot me at night..." (the angle I was going for...)
BDS nullified me and I nullified E.Gadd. why E.gadd and not AY? I was planning to lynch AY. what a waste of a nullify

I dont know how you could have had the audacity to think, that I was a good nullify option. unless you trusted in my keen sense of working the tongue (lel...) you had AY/E.Gadd go at you, and a chance to look at another KITB. yeah I was firing guns but how were you going to deal with e.gadd/ay? or were you banking that it be 2s by then?

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 21, 2016, 06:56:22 PMI was going to wait to stab you in the back (I was actually conflicted about this several times; it's a good thing I didn't when I originally wanted to, because I would have missed the Charismatic), but the Day 2 lynch actually made me finalize my decision- I figured, if things went well (needless to say, several things did not go according to plan, namely a particular lack of vigis), I would be able to win the game right there.

What? I was totally expecting you to do the same to me!
If we can't, then you and E. Gadd could always vote for each other, and I'll just not vote.
Ha... I could have easily just voted for you just as easily... i didn't want the game at 3s yet, thats the simpleness behind the d2 vote.
-is it me, or did everyone have that idea? (I had that idea before last night...)
-No, not a good idea.

Calling it right now, it will take a lot to win at this stage.