News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Best of SiIvaGunner

Started by Dudeman, March 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 27, 2017, 01:19:53 PMI'm actually pretty fond of the Gorilla version, it works pretty well
Agreed. The original is a classic, but the Gorilla version is a fun twist.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Ooh yes, it does, quite so.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mastersuperfan

I can't believe this exists
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

I just had this weird moment where I realized I knew the backing track and then realized I knew a miku song purely from it being inserted into a youtube pianist's (marasy8) melodies.

Dudeman

I have...very mixed feelings on the current running meme.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Dudeman

Rips are back to quality again bois

LeviR.star

Some of these are just pure genius. This is my favorite type of SiIvaGunner vid.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

This is pretty cool. Too bad only about 3 people will get the joke.

Honestly, it sounds moderately better than the joke's original version.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Crash Man's Game Boy theme? I'm not surprised. There are some wrong notes in there, however. The SiIva team may want to fix that.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

cashwarrior1