Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

What?
No, seriously. I don't get what you're trying to say.

Dudeman

Why do both the Smash masters have to leave at the same time?! ;_;

Will miss you both. Honestly, I'm not sure how the rest of us are going to hold down the fort with you two gone...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

just remembered that the smash tournament is still going on so i should probably wait until that's over to leave. after that tho, i'll be taking a short break ;)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

King Sammer

I'm gone again.
 :'(
The end
[close]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Sadly, I don't think you have changed enough yet to be missed. If you want people to think differently of you, just try to be more mature and think before you post. Truly be helpful.

King Sammer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 03, 2015, 04:58:07 PMSadly, I don't think you have changed enough yet to be missed. If you want people to think differently of you, just try to be more mature and think before you post. Truly be helpful.
Today I'm back.
I'm going to be more mature and be less stupid.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

So I'm going to take a short break.

I need to focus more on my career, since work is getting busy and I need to pass some exams.

I might be back later.

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

gonna be out in the bush u ntil the 13th, byd

ThatGamer

I'm probably gonna take a break to play MM3D on my New 3DS XL next week.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

I'll take a break from the Off Topic board for a while. It's just become a toxic mess and I'd rather not add to it. I will return when people mature and not before.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 08, 2015, 07:08:19 PMI'll take a break from the Off Topic board for a while. It's just become a toxic mess and I'd rather not add to it. I will return when people mature and not before.

God, I know. That Thought of the Moment thread is a shitstorm.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"