News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on July 26, 2009, 05:50:20 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on July 26, 2009, 11:37:45 AM
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 26, 2009, 10:03:51 AMDrama...and lots of it.

It wasn't that bad. Just the usual swearing and calling people pricks while they're obviously not.

You were the problem, you were being very offensive with your posting.

Please tell me how I was being "offensive". I think you were the one who started calling me prick for no reason ;D

KefkaticFanatic

Go flame via PM and stop ruining this topic.  Augh.

me irl
[close]

dahans

A friend of mine and I will make a trip in Austria for the next 5 days. ILL MISS YOU!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

I'll be off for a week, going to grannies (oh I'm sooo excited *NOT*)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Petpetfood

I'll not be on as much as usual intill band camp is over, which is in 10 days.

SirIngusBingus

I FORGOT, SORRY, NO NEED TO MOURN ME YET.

I'm on vacation this week. I'll be back Monday. And this'll prolly be the last time I have computer access until I return. Bye.  ;D

GreekGeek

I'm back.

My god, I loathe people who smell like urine.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

mantis985

Going to Blue Mountain Cross Country Camp for a week...

KefkaticFanatic

Interesting, my brother is also going to a cross country camp this week.  Forget the name though.

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

This week will be my last update for awhile, as I'm going off to college on Wednesday.  I can't wait to leave! ;D

Dalonzo

Well I'm back after like a week of unactiveness.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 16, 2009, 01:41:55 PMThis week will be my last update for awhile, as I'm going off to college on Wednesday.  I can't wait to leave! ;D

Leave the forum? :o And you will update the thread that has been created now right?

Nintendude73

I'm not leaving the forum, just probably won't be around much at all as I adjust to college life.

Yes, the current submissions will be reviewed today and updated as usual, but I won't be creating new ones.  That's up to Concerto.