Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Just a thought... what it is that takes the most time in the submission process? If it's waiting for sheets to be uploaded, then nothing we can do with it, but if it's the quality check process that takes time, could we perhaps ask a couple of qualified members for help with the "sweeping"? No need to give anyone mod status, or access to the uploader or a banhammer or anything. I know we have knowledgeable members on here who would gladly help to get sheets on site. Then whoever has access to do so can upload the approved sheets.

On the other hand, if it's the technical stuff that consumes time, then I see. Christmas holiday it is, then!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nintendude73

Sweeping definitely takes the most time, but even if I had members do it for me, I would still feel the need to check over them myself.  Of course, if members check over people's sheets BEFORE they go up for submission and help to correct them, then it can take me a lot less time to check over the sheets (ESPECIALLY formatting issues, which probably are the most annoying thing to have to correct because with a couple more seconds the person could have done it themselves).  I just like to have a chunk of time where I can go through all of the sheets in one sweep.  I rarely have those chunks of time anymore.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on July 05, 2009, 04:04:56 PMI will be gone for 2-3 weeks.  Life is killer.  No more explanation is needed than that.  I've asked Nintendude to update for a few weeks.  kthxbai.

Wow, this jerk is such a liar!  I'll be more active in the next few days, and I'll get an upload up this week.

Nintendude73

lololololol

I really need to get up the songs that I've already accepted so you know which ones not to upload. :P

GreekGeek

Won't we just agree that uploads, not being done by Nintendude73 are just a joke.

universe-X

Probably will take a break from NSM, I have barely got time to breathe now-a-days, and I have a load of homework to do (including now). I'm also just going to work on my music. I'll be around occasionally for replies on games, but don't expect any songs or 20 word posts from me in some time.  :-\

Cobraroll

^That's OK. It's not like anything is happening on here at the moment....
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

I'll be gone for a week due to skiing holidays! Good bye!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

Have to get school shit settled, will be mostly gone for at least a month.

And for the twats that go "oh boy, Kefka is leaving!" I'll make sure to fuck up my work just to come and piss you off.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Concerto No.20 in D minor

universe-X

KEFKA IS LEAVING!!! FINALLY! YES! YES! YES! *orgasms*

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

I knew you wouldn't let me down.

me irl
[close]