News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Does anybody has his email address? I really need it because I have something big to tell him.

SlowPokemon

Love you bespinben. I'll miss you. I have half of a Defend Globe arrangement that I meant to post as a goodbye present (fits with the song) but I never managed to finish. :'(

NEVER FORGET!

/sob
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Everybody stand up to honour the greatest arranger of them all:

Bespinben.

spitllama

Little did we all know that Bespinben actually doesn't leave for a few days-- he wanted to see all of our reactions before he left :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Actually, he posted that he was leaving on the 24th if you read his post here yesterday. He just wanted to give a heads up.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 22, 2012, 05:51:17 PMEverybody stand up to honour the greatest arranger of them all:

Bespinben.

Uhm, I don't know about that. There are a LOT of great arrangers.

FSM-Reapr

I kinda have to say that considering everything he has done for FSM. :P

K-NiGhT

I'm leaving. I don't know when I'll be back.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 23, 2012, 10:12:29 AMI'm leaving. I don't know when I'll be back.
Where ya going?  gonna write while you're away??

Also, I'm leaving today in ~6 hours to go from NoPo (North Pole) down to Wasilla (Where Sarah Palin's from) for the Fall AASG Conference...Stuco FTW.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 22, 2012, 05:51:17 PMEverybody stand up to honour the greatest arranger of them all:

Bespinben.
It's kinda cool, how this isn't an exaggeration :P
Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on October 22, 2012, 05:53:01 PMLittle did we all know that Bespinben actually doesn't leave for a few days-- he wanted to see all of our reactions before he left :P

That made me lol really hard!

Bubbles

Quote from: spitllama on October 22, 2012, 05:53:01 PMLittle did we all know that Bespinben actually doesn't leave for a few days-- he wanted to see all of our reactions before he left :P
I THOUGHT SO

SlowPokemon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 23, 2012, 10:12:29 AMI'm leaving. I don't know when I'll be back.

I'm leeeavin' on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again...

Hope we see ya soon bud. :/

K-NiGhT

Well i'm back sooner than expected. I was kinda depressed over something, but I'm over it and I'll stay a while, yet.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*