News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

B-Kpianist

k im back  ;D O'ahu Hawaii was a lot of fun!

SuperFireKirby

I'm away as we speak at this very moment.

Okay I'm back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I think I'll be away for a while because I need to wipe my comp really soon. I'll be back here when I'm at school until my comp is back to normal.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah my comp needs a cleaning too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

i'll be gone for a while lol. not that i'm super active around here anyway... =P. Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa to all of you while i'm at it =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dude

Lol I forgot about this place after I got my new computer XD

HugoMeister

...how do you forget when you hang in the chatroom daily?

:)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

I was too lazy to put it in my favorites, so I just didn't ever think about it.

razer84

damn commies.

MrUnibrow

:o OMG!!! I FOUND THIS SITE AGAIN!!!!  :o

Wow, this is too cool. I'm pretty sure everybody forgot about me though...
Anyways, hello NSM! I would like to get back into arranging DDR music for NSM. All I need is Finale Notepad or something... the official website doesn't list the product as 'free' since the last time I checked... My computer crashed while I was away from the site. x_x  It's a good thing that most of my arrangements are on here. ^_^ 
Hm....

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MrUnibrow

Oh geez. Really? I've been gone for that long? 

:( ....

x_x  Ok then, thanks, Gamer, hm.

Hm....

KefkaticFanatic

Relatively of course.  Nowhere near as busy as it used to be, which basically is dead.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

So..there used to be alot more members?

I'm still relatively new to the site, so   i really don't know much about this site.