News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

That's what I would guess. Most tests aren't during the weekend.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Actually, I'm taking an online course (dual credit) for college. They tell you which week you're supposed to take the test, but you get to decide which day and hour take it. I take them on the weekend cause that's when I have the most time :P

Olimar12345

Dual credit courses are awesome. Take as many as you can in high school. I wish I had taken more.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Ikr?
This is my 2nd and I'm taking as many as I possibly can! :)

Maelstrom

I'm taking my 3rd. Mwahahaha.

Sebastian

haha
Curious, what subjects are you taking/have taken (dual credit), Maelstrom?

Maelstrom

Chem and calc last semester. Calc 2 this one. It's pretty easy.

Sebastian

Cool. What are you planning on majoring in?

Maelstrom

Probably Chem or Biochem with a few music courses thrown in. And obviously grad school afterwards.

Sebastian

braix

I've been grounded from my computer since last Monday for me to focus on studying and stuff so the only times I'll be online is when I get on my phone. I won't be allowed to get back on my computer until a month or two so anything that requires getting on a computer I can't do. So just keep that in mind.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

McDucky

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 16, 2015, 07:57:04 AMI won't be allowed to get back on my computer until a month or two
Aw..
Good luck with studying and stuff!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 13, 2015, 02:14:05 PMDual credit courses are awesome.
We don't have anything equivalent in our school system :C

mikey

Instead of doing dual credit I just go to college
I think that's supposed to be easier
unmotivated

Sir Dino

Is this the topic where u say hi to everyone when you're gone for such a long time?

Hi I don't have a good reason why I've been gone, mostly because I don't arrange music anymore, or at least I haven't had the time. Just logged in to see some old messages. Once I start arranging again (which is almost never), I'll most surely come back so my music will be on the site with my pretty name and shit.

I forgot almost everyone here, so just hi and bye to everyone here.

Special hi to Jompa, DonValentino, and Bespinben, whom i recall he came back to NSM in October. Miss you guys a lot! Email me or something :)

Also, I am ready for you Maestro.

mikey

I still remember your sig change
it was when I tried to commandeer Maestro's game review thread
unmotivated