Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Yes, guys, if you want to see when TG pretended to be male, go here. ThatGamer has told me personally that this is a joke. Whether it is or it isn't, I am not 100% sure. But you guys sure yell at TG the second he gets off topic, but what does ThatGamer's gender have to do with someone going away? Absolutely nothing. Its not even within reason. Does it really matter that much to you people?
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 18, 2015, 04:36:34 PMYes, guys, if you want to see when TG pretended to be male, go here. ThatGamer has told me personally that this is a joke. Whether it is or it isn't, I am not 100% sure. But you guys sure yell at TG the second he gets off topic, but what does ThatGamer's gender have to do with someone going away? Absolutely nothing. Its not even within reason. Does it really matter that much to you people?

Absolutely right. Back to topic please.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

I was planning on leaving until he was banned but decided to see things through. ごめんなさい

Olimar12345

Just want to point this out:

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 04:31:42 PMHaha, I did post a picture once. Of a random guy I found on Palringo...

Da rules for the topic you posted the pic in:
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PMDO NOT POST PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE.  You will get banned.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 18, 2015, 05:31:26 PMJust want to point this out:

Da rules for the topic you posted the pic in:

Oops, must have not been reading the first page at that time...guess that contributed...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Going on a little trip to somewhere. Activity will be significantly reduced for 4-5 days. See y'all soon!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Have fun!
(Because you didn't specify where you were going, I'm just going to assume it's top secret ninja CIA training. Good luck!)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 22, 2015, 11:02:00 PM(Because you didn't specify where you were going, I'm just going to assume it's top secret ninja CIA training. Good luck!)

Or maybe...he's on a meeting with the ILLUMINATI!!!

Have fun, anyways!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mayastarr041

Hey guys!!
I'm sorta back! Paris is awesome!! I'm so loving it right now! I missed you all and the thought of staying away from NSM brought tears and pain so I'm using a computer in Paris right now though I can't use it that much like I do still home. Anyways, glad to be back and missed you!

See you later Latios! Have fun!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

ThatGamer

Thanks, MayaStar! Glad you're enjoying Paris!  ;D

mayastarr041

Aww thanks! :D
I've never had that much fun in my life. I'm glad you're keeping the boards alive and fun! And I gotta day, your profile pic makes me want some fries so badly... ;)