News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

This site gives me major anxiety and I don't think I can handle the stupid anymore.

Fuck you. You know who you are.

Hero of Trains

I'm sorry you need to leave. Even if I don't always agree with your tone, I think you bring a lot of humor to the site. Hopefully we will be able to make the site a bit more peaceful in time.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Olimar12345

For me, school has begun and has been kicked into high gear. This semester will be my busiest by far, and easily one of my most important semesters of study. That said, I will not be as readily available as I have been until the summer. I'll still be around here and there, but mostly through mobile access. Just a heads up.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Wishing you luck. At least it's only until summer, right?
YOU CAN DO IT!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

I anxiously await your return...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

mikey

see ya dude.  Hopefully we can still play tfh together.  Don't forget to show up in my AC village this friday either
I'll miss you and your blunt humor even if many won't
unmotivated

Bubbles

TheDreamingHawk

EDIT: I'm baffled not one person noticed my abscene. Well, I suppose that's the best since it's resolved now and I'm back on like normal. Therefore post edited since I can't delete it. You saw nothing

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

braix

I'm grounded again. Will only be able to access NSM occssionally from my phone during school hours.
I'll be "back" in February.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 21, 2016, 05:39:25 PMI'm grounded again. Will only be able to access NSM occssionally from my phone during school hours.
I'll be "back" in February.

[1/21/16 9:01:08 PM] Altissimo: so ok
[1/21/16 9:01:12 PM] Altissimo: braixen is a mod
[1/21/16 9:01:14 PM] Altissimo: braixen is grounded
[1/21/16 9:01:22 PM] Altissimo: why did we mod someone who still has the ability to be grounded

ruto told me to post it

Olimar12345

What's wrong with that? Technically no one is safe from being prohibited from site use due to an outside force.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

While that's true, Braix's groundings are all but infrequent.
I'll likely be gone for like a week and a half or so for finals and stuff, perhaps posting every once in a while if I catch a break.
what is shitpost

Latios212

Because braix knows what to do during conflicts.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle